Part 18

A /n: I'm back, sorry I have not updated yesterday I was reading a really addicting book and I finished it and it ended in a cliffhanger so ☠️☠️.

Ally's POV
I finally got to Dinah's house and I looked back and everyone was sleeping. Lucky ass bitches, I'm tired as fuck. Well whatever I'm going have to wake them up of course. "HOES GET YALLZ ASSES UP OR IMA GET THE SANDAL MILA!!" I yelled out loudly which Camila was the first one to wake up saying "NO MOM PLEASE NOT AGAIN!!".

After everyone got up and went inside we all went in our separate ways going into the rooms getting ready for bed. Well I did not get ready I just plopped onto my bed and passed out on the spot.

After I woke up I looked and saw I still had my cloths on and since I did not have school today I just put on a tank top and pajama pants and then I brushed my teeth and hair then walked downstairs and surprisingly it was 5:00 a.m. Wow I only slept for 4 hours last night. Whatever I have the whole day to sleep anyway.
Camila's POV
I woke up to a shake on my shoulder and Lauren whispering "Wake up sleepyhead, it's time for you and Dinah to go to school". "UH fuck just kill me now", I said covering my head with a pillow. "Well that won't be good for me then would it", Lauren said leaning over and kissing my cheek and then getting of the bed saying "Now get up I don't want you to be late, Ally also cooked breakfast again like the bomb ass mom she is". "Well that does sound nice does it", I said smiling at her. "Yes it does, now get your fine Cuban ass downstairs" Lauren said walking out the door leaving me red faced.

After eating breakfast, getting in the shower, brushing my teeth and hair, I went over to get an outfit for school.

Lauren then after I changed walked in and then told me "There better not be any boys stealing you from me, you hear me"

Lauren then after I changed walked in and then told me "There better not be any boys stealing you from me, you hear me". "Of course baby", I said putting my arms around her waist looking at her. "Good" she said smiling. I can't believe we still haven't kissed though, I'm still waiting for the right time or for her to make the first move.

Dinah then walked in and then jumped back yelling "OH SHIT SORRY CAMREN". "Dinah nothing is happening", I said laughing while still holding onto Lauren. "Mhm, well lets go Chancho, Lauren is driving us", Dinah said walking out the door. "Uh I'm going to die today" I said looking at Lauren". "Hey we can make the group chat in class or something that would be fun, I miss our group chats", Lauren said pouting. "Fine" I said smiling then we walked out to Lauren's car.

After Lauren dropped us off Dinah said "Damn its only been a weekend and it feels like the first day of school again". "I was just thinking the same thing", I said looking at the school. Right as I got to first period I saw a notification on my phone saying,

FinahJane 👑 added ManiBear 🐻, Allysus 🙏🏻, Laur 🙈, and Camz 🍑.

FinahJane 👑: I'm already bored of first period someone help me.