Part 71

A/n: Soooo I just learned that my friend _Bah_Felicia_ aka Natalie went to a Halsey concert last Saturday..... we finna fight for dis 🔪🔪
Also, I forgot that I needed to do a Halloween chapter on Halloween but I was so busy going around suburban neighborhoods to get huge candy bars to do this so here y'all go.

——
Dinah's POV

"Get your ass down here hoes I want some damn candy!!" I yelled at all the girls changing upstairs. I was a football player.

"Okay let me get this straight, we are like 17, 18, 21, and we are going trick or treating?" Ally said coming downstairs in a zombie nurse costume.

"Honey, just because we are a little older for Halloween does not mean shit, we can still get candy, fuck paying for it at the store," I responded saying.

"Whatever, I'm not getting any candy though I'll just come with you guys for a little bit I want to party," Ally responded.

"Woh, Allysin welcome," I said laughing while she just pushed me smiling.

"Anyway all jokes aside, you should meet up with Halsey again, she is a really cool singer and from what I heard from her is that she is really nice and bisexual," I said winking.

"I'll think about it," Ally responded but I gave her a face.

"I know Melanie is a blocker here but you guys are broken up, you never know you might meet someone better, and if not it's okay to get a little anger out with strangers you know, just don't go breaking hearts," I said motioning Ally to sit on the couch with me.

"Thanks, biggie, I love you," Ally said cuddling up next to me.

"Love you too smallz," I said smiling.

"Get off my woman or I'll cast a spell on you bitch," Normani came down laughing.

"Oh my, a witch costume," Ally laughed.

"What hoe, I'm still cute," Normani responded flipping her hair.

"Wow Dinah, you look pretty hot if I say so myself," Normani said checking me out and winking.

"Same with you PapiNorman," I said laughing.

"Welp gotta go," Ally said running out in a funny way with her white heels on.

——

After a couple minutes, I looked over and saw Camila coming down the stairs wearing a Harry Potter costume.

"Holy fuck that is amazing, oh my god you even got the scar on your damn forehead," I said laughing when she came all the way downstairs.

"I got the broom, cape, and heels on honey," Camila said poking me with the broom.

"Ouch you hoe," I laughed while grabbing the broom from her and beating her with it.

Then after a couple seconds, Lauren came down the stairs in a vampire costume.

"Is this like your 4th time being in a damn vampire costume Lauren," I laughed, then I looked over to see Lauren come all the way down the stairs and going directly towards Camila and started kissing her.

"OH MY GOD HOES STHAP IT!!" I yelled covering my eves holding Normani close and she was just laughing which I couldn't help but join.

"Get over it, now let's go already, by the way, Lauren you look stunning," Camila said.

"You do to baby," Lauren said about to kiss again before I stopped it.

"OKAY STOP, now I'm not going trick or treating with your asses until y'all promise no kissing like that because there will be kids around," I told them.

"Now when do you care?" Lauren asked.

"BECAUSE I WANT SOME DAMN CANDY YALL NOW GET YOUR ASSES OUT THE DOOR!" I yelled while we all left with big ass bags for candy.

——

A/n: Some trick or treating and the Halloween party they are going to will be in next chapter. Also even though it is Thanksgiving today I will in the future be making a Thanksgiving chapter because I'm a little late on holidays but for Christmas, I'll make sure I will make a chapter not late.