Part 44

A/n: I went to lift my corn dog up the stick so I could eat it.... and it flew off and landed on the floor... (Why did this sentence have to sound so dirty)

Camila's POV

After I was done laughing I went to get up but right as I was in the kneeling position Lauren pulled me down which made me squeal. "Let's stay here forever" she said looking into my eyes which made me shiver. "I wish but we seriously have to go" I said still trying to get up but she was holding me down. "Who said?" She responded still trying to make me stay. I then moved up to her face and looked into her eyes and said, "Me". "So your saying you don't want to stay here" she said making me groan and roll my eyes while she laughed at me.

     "If you don't get your ass up no more kisses for you" I said after she was done laughing. "You wouldn't dare" she gasped. I then looked at her with a 'oh hell yes I would' face. "Uh fine" she rasped out and then getting up finally. "See, was it really that hard?" I said putting my arms around her waist. "Yes" she answered. "Uh, your a pain in the ass" I groaned already annoyed by her but thought she was still cute. "Stop cursing innocent one" she said when we started picking up the blanket and basket. "Innocent? Are you sure?" I said looking at her. "Hell yea, you just had your first kiss last night at almost 19 years old, you eat bananas while in your pajamas watching Netflix, you are probably the most cutest thing I have seen on this Earth, and I can go on forever" she said looking back at me.

     "That does not really make me innocent" I said trying to persuade her. "Camila, it literally screams innocent" she said laughing while she started walking back. I just pouted the whole way to our floor while she was laughing at me. When she was about to open the door I grabbed and pushed her against the door starting to kiss her which she immediately reciprocated. When I was about to move down to her neck I heard a cough on my left side. When I looked over I saw Ally looking at me in an aiming face. I looked next to Ally and Melanie was looking at us with a slight grin with her eyebrow raised.

     Then when I looked behind the two I saw Dinah and Normani clinging onto each other smiling really hard and then Dinah mouthed 'Camren is real bitch'. "So... how was last night?" Normani said still smiling widely. "Good" Lauren said with a grin. I then looked over at Dinah and she made two scissors with both hands and smashed them together. "DINAH NOT THAT!" I screeched. "What did she do?" Melanie said looking back not knowing what happened. "NOTHING" I yelled out so Dinah did not answer her.

Lauren's POV

     Of course Ally forced us to follow them back to her and Melanie's room so me and Camila couldn't go in our room now. Of course from that kiss I got a little turned on and now we are in Ally and Melanie's room sitting down doing nothing while Ally is watching me and Camila like an hawk. "Ok now that we are all seated I have a game plan for today" Ally started.

     "We are all going to grab our swimming suits and put them under our clothes and go out to eat. Then when we are done we can go to the Beach and find a spot we're there is no one and have fun" Ally finished. "Have fun huh?" Dinah said with her and Normani giggling. "You know what I meant" Ally said sighing at Dinah. "Mhm loud and clear" Normani said which turned the whole room into a fit of laughter accept Ally who was yelling at us saying "YOU SINFUL HOES".