Part 39

A/n: I just got done eating a big ass cookie ☠️☠️.
Camz 🍑:

Lolo 💋: 😍😍

Lolo 💋: 😍😍

FinahJane 👑: Camila... were in the same damn car. And daymm 😏😏

ManiBear 🐻: 🙄🙄

FinahJane 👑: Sorry baby 😘😘

Lolo 💋: STOP FUCKING MAKING OUT IN FRONT OF US!!

FinahJane 👑: If you and Camila care so much then we can sit in the fucking third row seats and you both can sit in the second row seats 🤷🏽‍♀️

Lolo 💋: Well Ally is not going to stop the car you know that.

Allysus 🙏🏻: CAN YALL ACTUALLY FUCKING TALK LIKE NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS!!

ManiBeae 🐻: Ok damn Allysin

Ally's POV

     "Happy now" Lauren whispered but I still heard her. "Very" I answered looking back at her. I swear I love these hoes but why the hell are you texting when your in the same damn car or even if your in the same room.. unless it is something dirty then I don't mind (😏). Fuck it I'm turning on the radio.

     I then pressed the button to turn it on and then Dinah yelled out "LET ME PUT ON MY BLUETOOTH BITCH". "Geez ok be my guest" I answered with one of my hands up because I was still driving. Oh shit. Everyone in the car started screaming and I looked over to the song title and it was Amy Winehouse - Me and Mr Jones. "OH HELL YEA" Camila yelled out. Everyone in the car but me stared singing the lyrics but then everyone's favorite part was coming up. Then everyone yelled out, including me.. "WHAT KIND OF FUCKERY IS THIS!!!".

Let's just say the rest of the way to my house was insane... but we still have to get to the hotel also......

"Ok guys, I'm going to grab my things, they are already packed so you won't have to wait long, but also Melanie is already at the hotel and the rooms should already be payed so you won't have to worry only if you shared to pay for your room with your roomie" I said when I parked into my driveway. "Yea me and Mani's are payed and Camila told me that hers and Lauren's are already payed too" Dinah said. "Ok good, well I'll be right back" I said and then I walked into my house to grab my already packed suitcases up in my room. Fuck I'll just throw them down the stairs when I get up there because there is no way in hell i'm going to carry them down.

Lauren's POV

Oh shit I forgot I'm rooming with Camila. Well this is going to be a whirlwind ain't it.. whatever. While we were waiting for Ally we all started to talk about her and Melanie. "Well what do you hoes think about Ally and Melanie" Dinah turned in her seat to say. "They are fucking" Normani blurred out. "Oh hell yea, I seriously can't believe that Allysus did it before all of us" Camila laughed and it got silent.

"So your saying we all should have fucked before Melanie and Ally" I giggled at her. "NO. HOLD UP NO NO NO" Camila yelled shaking her head. "Camren" Dinah laughed and Normani started laughing with her. "Whatever, don't make assumptions" I said making a joke. (a/n: I mean I know it was not a joke in real life but I'm making it a joke in here because Camren is fucking real in this book 🤘🏻) . "What the fuck ever, you both are so fucking obvious. You both clearly have feelings for each other yet you NEVER TALK ABOUT IT" Dinah said in an annoyed voice. Well I don't know what is wrong with her but I understand what she is saying, Dinah and Normani clearly know I have feelings for her, probably even Camila because like she said it is so fucking obvious.

After Ally got back into the car the rest of the 45 minute ride to the hotel was silent.

Then when we finally got to the hotel we all went up to the counter for our keys and it was not a huge hotel but it had about 18 floors so it was pretty big.

A/n: I actually am not picking a certain hotel I am just making one in my head. I am also picking a random number of floors and random room numbers

When we got the keys we both saw that me and Camila's room number was 68, Normani and Dinah's was room 66, and Ally and Melanie's room was 65. We all decided in 40 minutes we are all going to meet at a little restaurant there was on the first floor which we were on to get the keys. The first floor also had no rooms just restaurants, bars, game places, janitor rooms, and other places like a pool and hot tubs. Also from the people who worked there at the stand, they also said that there were not really many people rooming at the hotel for a while which meant good for us. I am so excited for this week.

A/n: I'll be making another chapter today and if not probably tomorrow but I'm 95% sure I am today.