Part 95

I love you all, and the video at the top clearly shows how much I love each and every one of you!

I LOVE Y'ALL BITCHES

⚠️ !QUESTION! ⚠️

A/N: I have a ton amount of stories as drafts and I'm going to give you guys some of their ideas and you guys pick out what I should work on.

Please comment what you would choose!!

• A one-shot book of any ships from Fifth Harmony to Little Mix etc.
• 5H zombie book (Any ship)
• 5H In High School (Any Ship)
• 5H Princesses (Camren & Norminah)
• 5H Future in 3080 with robots (Any Ship)
• 5H Superhero's (Camren & Norminah)
• Second book of 'Lost In Our Past' (Camren & Norminah)
• 5H in Fifth Harmony (Camren & any other ship)
• 5H Short Story, Vampire's, Werewolf's, and Witch/Druid's (Camren, Norminah, and other ships)
• Or only work on this and my 'A What!' Book

———

Camila's POV

While I was sitting in the living room on the couch I couldn't help but think of one thing...

Why the fuck showers run a lot more hot water down in Florida than it would in states more up North!

Not that I'm complaining because I live in Florida but it's weird.

I just rolled my eyes and put on my pair of beats headphones and listened to some music while writing some songs.

I turned up the song FRIENDS by Marshmellow and Anne-Marie. A FUCKING BOPPPP! And then started writing down some lyrics that came to my head while thinking of a small beat.

I wrote down a chorus which took some time to think of even though it is a little. When I wrote the title of the song just about to start the first verse imagining what to put down that will later come to the chorus I wrote I got RUDELY interrupted by my headphones being ripped off of my head and I screamed flipping my notebook behind me.

"Jesus fuck, what the hell!" I yelled out when I saw Dinah in my vision.

"Some of the girls are here," Dinah told me and I looked behind her to see Lauren and Normani.

I smiled at Lauren and ran up giving her a koala hug while she let out a breath holding me. I looked over my shoulder to see Norminah already kissing so I scrunched my face and then went back to hugging Lauren. After a couple seconds she carried me down to the couch and we cuddled up next to each other while I pecked her lips again and again until I moved to her cheeks kissing them over and over again.

Lauren giggled trying to move away but I kept attacking her cheek until she got farther away from me that I couldn't kiss her so instead I started tickling her sides.

"God Camila stop!" Lauren yelled out laughing.

After ten seconds I stopped and looked into her eyes from on top of her.

"You're beautifulll," I dragged on.

"You're deaddd," She replied. And before I got a chance to process what she said she pinned me on the couch and sat on the bottom of my stomach removing her hands from my wrists to tickle me harder on my sides to where I was screaming loudly.

"CAMREN!" I heard Normani yell but Lauren didn't stop and I was giggling and screaming so much that my eyes started watering.

"CAMREN!!!" Dinah screamed and Lauren stopped while I flopped down on the couch trying to catch my breath while I held my stomach.