chapter fourteen part two

Captain Death's POV

Bella asked " Captain do you like Shadows ?" I said " Bella I'm sorry but I can't answer that right now " Bella said " when you do find the answer let me know ok " I said " ok " . Bella left , I don't realized that I was crying until I felt something hit my hand. All of a sudden my necklace flew in the air ( the image at the top of the page is Captain Death's key looks like ) . I grabbed the key and said " open the gate to the gods " . I teleported to the gods realm , The room was dark but two lights hit my gods . Diana the Goddess of Death and Drake the god Dark . Both of them stood up and Diana said " Death I'm glad you made it " . I said " you summoned me " . Drake said " we only summoned you to talk " . ( remember when Katie asked " did you see them ?" well this two gods is who she is talking about) Diana saw the tear on my cheek . Diana asked " you worried about the girl are you ?" . I said " Lady Shadows is more than just that girl she is my teammate .. My friend and most of all  my partner " . Drake said " Death you need to have faith " . I don't answer him . a third light came and hit the goddess of the sun Aurora . Aurora said " Death my child I know you want her to live and she will but she .... " I looked at Aurora and asked " she what ?" Aurora said " look * she summoned an orb showing Shadows * she fighting off something . I said " no that can't be she was in the emergency room when I last saw her ". Aurora said " Shadows is in the emergency room but her spirit is fighting the demon spell that made her not to sleep for awhile ".  No Shadows please win .. Diana yelled " Aurora you  need to stop ... !" I could feel my power growing inside of me .. Drake said " Death .. You need to calm down ". I said " I need to help her " Aurora said" NO ! she needs to fight this on her own with no help " I can't stand here and do nothing ... She needs me ... The orb broke , Aurora said " I guess she is ready .." ready .. Ready for what . Aurora summoned an orb and whispered " kill her " No ! ... I said " Aurora if you plan is to kill her then you have to face me and the others before you even touch her " . Aurora said " Diana , Drake I guess your chosen one is putting his life before hers " . I opened the portal and said " Aurora you should watch what you say to me " I walked out and saw Royal standing near the door. I asked" Royal is everything ok ?" Royal said " she is waking up " I walked in and saw Felina , Slayer and Gladious standing outside her room . Felina said " Death... Shadows she " I could tell she was crying .. Tears of joy maybe I could not tell . I looked in the room and saw Dr Rangiku ,Neko talking to Shadows .

Shadow's POV

Neko asked " Shadows can you tell us how this happened?" . I said " five days ago I was walking in the woods when I heard a spell being casted but by the time I know who castes it .. The spell had hit me and forced me to have night terrors , plus not eat but I finally broke the spell .... " I could feel my power growing , Neko asked " Dr Rangiku how she is doing ?" . Dr Rangiku said " well after she rest .. Tomorrow we will let her eat.. Then maybe we could let her try her powers ". Neko said " Shadows rest for now ok ". I said" ok my king " .

5 days later Shadow's POV

Dr Rangiku said I could go but I have to some medicine before bed . Slayer , Felina and Gladiuos are happy to see me in better shape then I was before. Captain Death sees me time to time , Neko cames and sees me too . I was training today so lets hope that Saruhime does not see me ... I had a cold chill went down my back ... I raised my sword out of it's case and started my training . Dr Rangiku said don't over work , train or over do yourself ..  I had to train , I cut the training dummy when  someone said " you know It's been a while since we last seen each other " I know that voice I turned around and saw a guy with sliver armor . I dropped my sword and ran to him ... I hugged him , he hugged me back . he said " I'm guessing you missed me " I said " hell yes I missed you " . the guy said " you know something " we let go of each other and said " no what ?" we sat down on the grass , he said " she would have been proud of us you know that ". I said " yea ... Sliv I have bad news " . Sliver asked " and that is ?" . I said " grandma is died ( I started to cry , Sliver pulled me into a hug ) she died from my ragging black twilight " . Sliver said " sis I'm here for you not matter what " ( HOLD THE PHONE SHE HAS A BROTHER ) my tears rolled down my face and on his armor. Sliver asked " Shadows can I ask you something?" I said " sure Sliver " Sliver asked " have you been to her house since it happened ?" I said " no " . Sliver placed his head on mine and said "  one day we will go ". Sliver was older then me by two years . we let go of each other , Sliver said " I have to see someone .. I will be back " I said " ok big brother " . Sliver left and I went back to training . I felt someone coming towards me , at first I thought it was Sliver but his powers are galaxy and their powers was not galaxy or light .. I was attacked out of the blue . I blocked the first attack but got hit by the second one . my whole body was in pulled in to an orb of magic I never seen before. I blacked out.

??'s POV

My master will be happy with me getting him .. Shadows the key to ever source . ?? Said " galaxy storm " a wave of stars came towards me . I turned around and saw a guy with Sliver armor , his weapon was aimed at me he said " let her go NOW !" I said " sorry but I orders to kidnap her " the next thing I knew was he broke my orb and grabbed Shadows, I teleported away .

Sliver's POV

Shadows was lying in my arms .. I teleported to my house . I placed Shadows on the couch , I said " Realm I'm home " Realm flew downstairs and said " glad to see you back Sliv " I walked over to the kitchen and started bake .. Realm asked " Sliv who is girl on the couch?" I said " that is my little sister Shadows " Realm said " so she the one you been talking about saying she is the last family you have besides me " . I said " yep " Shadows asked " where I'm ?" I said " my house sis " Shadows sated up and looked at me . Realm flew over to her and said " hey there I'm Realm your brothers dragons " Shadows said " nice to meet you Realm " . Realm said " you too " I grabbed a cup and filled it with hot chocolate ( I love hot chocolate just letting you guys know ) Realm asked" Shadows may I ask you something ?" Shadows said " sure " Realm asked" ok how many dragon do you have ?" . Shadows said " two .. Raven and Royal " . I walled over to Shadows and handed her the cup of hot chocolate. I asked " does Royal work at the castle?". Shadows said " yea and Raven is in dragon school " Realm looked at me and then back at my sister. I walked back over to kitchen. Realm said " Hey Sliv when are you going to take another S-rank mission?" Shadows said " my brother is an S-rank warrior !" I said " yea I'm .. And Realm first I have to recover from the last one I did " . Shadows didn't say a word after that . I pulled the tray of of the stove . Realm flew over to me and landed next to me . Shadows please talk to me we are the last ones left ... But you don't know what you are or who ... They are after you and me .... . . they can't have it ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is Sliver talking about ? and who is looking for them ? .
If you got the key part.  I got the idea from fairy tail Lucy the celestial wizard .. ( sorry if I spelled  it wrong)