chapter eleven part three

Still in Bella's POV

I ran over to her , she was in her normal outfit . I said " Yan , May , Mai I need you " Yan , May and Mai walked in the Shadow's office . May asked " what happen to her ?" . I said " I don't know but we need to get her to er room ASAP " . Yan helped me take Ms Shadows to the extra room at the cafe . I was getting a cup of water when Saruhime knocked on the cafe door . Yan said " I will get it " Yan walked over to the door and opened it . Saruhime said " Yan can you give everyone a ticket to tonight's ball the king is holding at the castle " Yan said " sure can " I went to the room and saw Shadows sitting at the edge of the bed . I asked " Ms Shadows are you ok ?" Shadows said " yea ( I handed her the cup of water ) thanks Bella " . I said " your welcome " . Yan walked in and said " Ms Shadows .. Here ( she handed me and Ms Shadows our tickets ) it's for tonight ball at the castle " Shadows handed me the glass and said " you girls can go but tomorrow we are opening at 10 sharp " Both me and Yan said " yes Captain "  . Shadows left the cafe .

An hour later Shadow's POV

I was looking for a dress when Royal flew in my window . Royal said " the castle was been clear and is getting ready for the party " Royal works as a dragon guard since I work at the cafe as the boss / captain . ( the image at the top of the page is what Shadows is wearing , imagine that the dress is navy blue and the girl has Shadow's eyes ) . I finally found the dress I was looking for.  Me and Royal went to the castle . I was getting a cup of water when someone said " Shadows you look beautiful " I turned around and saw Neko .

( this is what Neko's royal suit looks like and image his eyes is crimson red and his hair is orange ) I started to shutter , I said " N

( this is what Neko's royal suit looks like and image his eyes is crimson red and his hair is orange ) I started to shutter , I said " N.N.N.Neko you look handsome " . Neko said " thx and you shuttered " Crap I did . Slayer walked over and said " hey Neko , Shadows " . me and Neko said " ( at the same time ) hey Slayer " . we started to laugh , Felina walked over and asked " why are you guys laughing ?" I stopped laughing and said " both me and Neko said hey Slayer at the same time " . Slayer and Neko stopped laughing . everyone started to dance . Slayer went with Felina, Neko went to the thorne , Gladious was his girlfriend . I was standing there when a voice asked " may I have this dance M'lady " I turned my head and saw Grim holding out his hand

 I was standing there when a voice asked " may I have this dance M'lady " I turned my head and saw Grim holding out his hand

( this is what Grim's suit looks like and he is not scary ok , he is smiling too  ) . I took his hand and said " sure " we went to the dance floor . Grim placed his hands around me . We started to dance * 10 after the music stopped * we was still dancing . I felt like a princess for a reason . we stopped dancing . my heart was racing . Grim let go of my hand and we went back to the table . Gladious said " GRIM AND SHADOWS SITTING IN A TREE KISSING (x10 times )" That made me faced turn really dark red . Slayer slammed his hand on the table and said " GLADIOUS SHUT THE HELL UP !" Gladious sat there quite Slayer said " Shadows I( before he could finish I ran out of the ball room )."

Grim's POV

I wanted to go check on her but Neko walked over and asked " is everything ok ?" everything went quite .. The quite stayed for a while until Felina said " ..... Shadows ran out the door crying " Neko's face became worried like a worried dog . Neko said " Saruhime please keep everyone happy until my return " Saruhime said " yes sir " . Neko walked out of the castle.

Shadow's POV

I was in the flower garden,  I stopped crying and started to sing again .

(Play video ) I stopped singing , the last time I singed was before  Mark had attacked me . someone said " Shadows " I turned around and saw Neko standing there smiling at me . I asked " how long was you standing there ?" Neko said " since you started singing "  . My heart skip a few beats . Neko asked " Shadows why do you hide you voice from others ?" I said " is a curse to me ... My voice reminds me of my mom " . Neko walked over to me and hugged me . Neko whispered in my ear " you are not a curse ... Or pain to this team " how did he know about me saying I said that I was a pain to the team . I hugged Neko back and said " Neko thanks " Neko asked " thank you for ?" I said " being my king  and leader ... But mostly a friend " ( SUPER CHEESE SORRY I'm not one for cheese saying now back to the story ) Neko let go of me and said " Shadows I'm glad we are friends too " . I let go of Neko and smiled at me . we went back to the team. Neko slammed his hand down on the table and said " GlADOIUS YOU ( he calmed down a little ) Gladious I think you need to say something to Shadows " Gladious got up and said " Shadows I'm sorry " I said" I accept you Sorry " . Gladious smiled at me , I smiled back at him . after about hour of having fun we went home for night .

The next day Neko's POV

Anything was calm for now .. Shadows was the leader / boss of the cafe , Grim was training . Now I think about it Grim has dark magic and Reaper powers . I was reading a book when Saruhime knocked on the door and said " sir its  Saruhime " I said " come in " Saruhime walked in with a letter.  She handed me the letter. I started to read it " you know her  , her past found her and is now taking her soul away ... Forever and there nothing you can do to save her plus  ... She is the key " . She... who is the letter talking .. Saruhime said " sir ?" I started to write down my teammates .
When it hit me Shadows she told me her past and the past/ HIM they found her . I summoned a flare gun and walked out to the balcony.  The flare gun was set to golden red . I shot the flare in the air and the team come . Gladious asked " Neko is something wrong ?" I said " Shadows was been kidnapped " . Slayer said " WAIT WHAT " I showed them the letter .  Felina said " We need to find her " we called our dragons.. Will crap where did they take her too.  Not the old magic school I destroyed that place . but where . Elements said " Neko I sense something " all of a sudden I felt a huge wave of unbalanced force of power .

Sorry for this chapter being short but there a cliffhanger .. Ok guys in the comments who you do think took Shadows ?