chapter twelve

Still in Neko's POV

Felina asked " Neko do you know who took her ?". I said " I don't know who but I will kill them " . the wave of unbalance power hit me again . I closed my eyes and said " soul seeker " my eyes showed me Shadows who was bring drained of her power . I yelled " Shadows !" . I opened my eyes and felt tears running down my face . Gladious asked " Neko did you see her ?" I said " yes I did ..... ELEMENTS HYPER MODE !" Elements hyper armor came on , Felina yelled " NEKO LOOK OUT !" a dark hurricane was coming at me . I said " wind hurricane " . the spell protect me and Elements from the dark hurricane . a dark dragon appeared . Gladious yelled " GRIM WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINK ATTACK YOU KING !" wait what ... I looked at the rider it was Grim . Grim said " I have  a new king now " He pulled his shelve up and showed us a different tattoo . (the tattoo at the top of the page is what his tattoo looks like ) . Gladiuos yelled " YOU WORK FOR GLADION .. WE TRUSTED YOU GRIM !!" Grim said " Gladion gave me something Neko could never give me .. my freedom " . Gladious said " your freedom .. you lose that when you joined him " . Slayer said " we need to Shadows " I said " right " . Felina and Gladious started to fight Grim . me and Slayer flew over to a mansion in the woods  

(This is the mansion Neko is talking about and it's called the woodlands mansion )

(This is the mansion Neko is talking about and it's called the woodlands mansion ) . Elements and Stardust landed . Gladion said " well hello Neko ... you came for you girlfriend I see " . I didn't answer him , my rage was taking over my feeling . Gladion said " oh I see you never told them your feeling for her " . an orb of light appeared in front of me . I yelled " ARMOR ON !" the orb broke and changed in to Shadow's armor . I said " ( in an angry voice ) YOU WILL PAY FOR THE DAY YOU HURT ONE OF US !" Gladion said " oh will I now " . Slayer said " Dragon storm " I said " ragging  twister " . our moves combine and attacked Gladion . Gladion teleported away . we ran in the mansion  , Shadows where are you . we made it the second floor , we stopped to catch our breathes . Slayer asked " Neko how did you get Shadow's armor ?"I looked down at the armor wait a minute this is Shadow's day break armor . I said " I guess Shadows wanted me to use them but she used her powers to send them to me ... " I looked into a room and a flare come out of it . the flare come right to us . I said " Slayer that a Neko flare if I know any flares of that color " . Slayer said " you're right but why would a flare be here " . we went in the room and saw Shadows lying on her side . I ran over to her ,   I said " Shadows please answer me ". She did not answer me ... It can't be to late no ... tears started to form in my eyes . Slayer got down on his knees and touched Shadow's arm . Slayer said " she still breathing " Shadow's eyes slowly opened . I said " Shadows .. please stay with us " Shadows said " I would stupid to leave your guys  ". Slayer asked " Shadows how do you feel ?" Shadows said " ok I guess .. ( she summoned an orb ) my powers are still here " . I sat down on my knees and let a tear hit the ground , Shadows pushed herself up and hugged me . I hugged her back , Shadows said in my ear " Neko I'm glad you here " I said " your welcome Shadows " . we stopped hugging and went outside , Felina had Grim in a death grip . Shadows said " let me Felina " Shadows walked over to Grim and before I knew it , Grim had hit Shadows across the face . Shadows did not care about her lip bleeding . Shadows removed Gladion's tattoo from Grim's arms . Grim's eyes slowly changed back to his normal eyes . I walked over to Shadows and pulled her away from Grim . I turned her around to face me . her top lip was bleeding . I said " Shadows you lip is bleeding " Shadows touched her lip and said " I guess Grim cut my lip " . I pulled off my scarf and touched the end on Shadow's lip . Grim asked " what happen ?" Gladiuos yelled "  YOU ATTACKED US AND CUT SHADOWS !" Grim's face looked upset . I turned my forces back on Shadows who was blushing . Shadow's eyes  faded into white and she fainted . I caught her and got on my knees . Slayer and Gladiuos ran over to me . her tattoo was showing , white just like her eyes . I started to cry . Neko stop you can't cry not in front of everyone . Slayer yelled " STARDUST , NIGHT FEAR , ELEMENTS , HYDREIGON .. REAPER !" all of the dragons landed . I got on Elements and held Shadows close to my chest , we went in the air . I whispered " don't worry Sh.. Phe we will be for you " . Phe was my nickname for her . we made it back to the castle , I jumped off of Elements and put Shadows in my arms . I went to my room and placed Shadows on my bed . I sat down next to the bed . I said " Shadows please live " . Shadows said " ( in a weak voice ) I won't die just not yet " . I placed my hands on her hand and asked " Shadows why did you eyes turn white ?" Shadows said " my eyes turned white ..... I use the last of my powers to send out an orb back at the mansion and I forgot that I was all ready weak for not drinking anything since Gladion took me " . I said " Mai come in  " Mai walked in and asked " yes my king ?" I said " please get lady Shadows a glass of water ASAP " Mai said " yes sir " . Mai left the room . Shadows grabbed my hand and said " Neko thanks for caring for me " . I said " your welcome " I grabbed Shadow's hand , her skin was ice cold . Mai walked in and placed the glass of water on the table near my bed . I let Shadows rest for the rest of the day . I was in the dinning room playing with me soup I guess Saruhime saw me playing with my soup . Saruhime sat down across from me and asked " my king is something wrong you are playing with your dinner ?" I said " it's nothing " Saruhime tried to attack me but I blocked it . Saruhime said " my king something is on your mind tell me " I said " no ...... " Saruhime said " sir " I keep my mouth closed . we fought for an hour , I went back to my room and saw Shadows sitting up in the bed . I walked over and asked " how do you feel Shadows ?" Shadows said " better I guess " . I sat down on the bed and felt her skin .. she was a little warmer this time . I said " you had me worried sick about you " . Shadows said " I'm sorry I made you feel that way Neko " . I pulled Shadows into a hug . she hugged me back . her hair was touching my hand .. I whispered into Shadow's ear " Phe I glad you are safe " . Shadows didn't say a word to me after I said Phe . Shadows finally spoke and asked " Neko what did you call me ?" I said " Phe .. for short since I call you Shadows " . Shadows let go of me and said " Neko ... "

O MY IRENE

·  WHAT WAS SHADOWS ABOUT TO TELL NEKO. ?

·  DOES NEKO LIKE SHADOWS? .

· WHY DID GRIM ATTACK SHADOWS ? .