chapter eleven ( action pack )

Continuing Neko's POV

I got up and headed to the training area . when I got there Shadows was hitting all the training Dummys with her sword . I wanted to ask her if she was ok but she was busy . Shadows stopped training and sat down under a tree . I was trying to figure out why she was blushing crimson red earlier , I walked over to her and said " hey Shadows " she looked at me and said " hey Neko " her face was a little pink . I sat down next to her and asked " Shadows are you ok and please tell me if something is on your mind if you want too that is ?" Shadows said " I'm good and there is something on my mind .. the dance .. " the dance me and her did the dining room . I said " Shadows you are a great dancer " she started to blush a bit more and said " .. thanks and Neko you are awesome dancer " . I said " your welcome and thx " . we got up and started training together .

later that night Shadow's POV

Felina asked me to go on portal in the castle , I was about to check out when I heard someone screaming , I ran towards the scream and ended up near Neko's room . I knocked on the door no answer I was about to walk in when I heard " come in " I walked in and say Neko sitting up in his bed . I walked over to his bed and sat down on the bed . Neko sat on the edge so his feet could touch the floor . I asked " Neko are you ok ?" Neko said " no .. I have a night terror " ( note - a night terror is another name for nightmare ) I wanted to ask him if he would want to talk about it . I asked " Neko do you want to talk about it ?" . Neko started to cry . I never seen him cry before, I pulled him into a hug . Neko placed his head on my shoulder and I could feel his tears hitting my arm . I placed my hand on his head and started to pet his hair ( it's still orange by the way so you guys know ) I said " Neko I'm here for you if you need to talk to someone " . Neko said " you really part theirs before you .. you know that right Shadows " . I said " I .. just want to make that everyone is happy before I take of myself " I moved my head away from Neko's head , Neko moved his head and said " Shadows I want to show you the night terror please " I said " ok Neko " Neko got up and grabbed my hands . I stood up and let Neko walk me over to the middle of his room . Neko let go of my hands and said " show us the nightmare that hurts me .. NEVER ENDING DARKNESS " a ring of light went around our feet and the whole room became darkness , Neko grabbed my hand . I could hear a voice saying " you are not my son " I looked to my right and saw a young Neko bring hurt . ?? said " stop hurting him " a lady protect the young Neko . the lady said " Neko run " the young Neko said " no I want mommy not without you " . the lady and young Neko ran to a cliff . I could feel Neko's  grip getting tighter . young Neko was about to say something when the men pushed him and his mom off the cliff . young Neko said " mommy " the lady wings appeared and wrap young Neko in her arms . the spell ended . I turned to face Neko . he was trying not to cry , his hand was still holding mine tightly . I pulled Neko into a hug and slowly went to my knees . Neko's head was resting on my shoulder , he was crying harder this time . I said " Neko I'm so sorry that happen to you " Neko said " Shadows that night terror always hurts me to the point where I can't be strong for this kingdom " . Neko's tears rolled down my shelve . I said " Neko .. I want to give you something " Neko looked at me with tears in his eyes . I let go of Neko and summoned a gem stone . Neko wiped his tears with his hand and asked " Shadows what is that ?" I said " this is a summon gem .. If you ever have a night terror again touch it and say who ever you want to talk to .. this time is me but you can call the others " . I handed Neko the gem . Neko said " thank you Shadows " I said " no problem Neko .... Neko try to get some sleep please " . both me and Neko stood up , Neko went to his bed ,  I left his room .

the next morning Grim's POV ( wait what I thought he was gone .. is he back ?")

I was standing near the cafe when Slayer said " hey grim you back " I said " yea sorry I was gone .. I had to do something .. did I miss anything when I was gone ?" Slayer said " yea Shadows was blood bended and Shadow's grandma was killed , Shadows has two dragons .. " I felt my powers rising in anger . Slayer looked at me and stepped back . Slayer said " Grim you aura " I looked down at my hand and saw my aura forming around it . I calmed down some . my aura disappeared . Slayer asked " how long could you do that ?" I said " I can only do that when I really mad or sad about something or someone " . Slayer could tell that I was worried about Shadows . Slayer asked " are you worried about Shadows ?" I said " yes " I saw Neko walking up and scaring Slayer . Slayer yelled " WHAT THE HELL NEKO ! " me , Gladious and Neko started to laugh . we stopped laughing , Neko said " sorry Slayer I had too " . Gladious said " did you guys hear that today the ladies are being maids here " we walked in and sat down at a table . I saw Felina and Saruhime but no Shadows . I looked out the window and saw Shadows talking to someone outside . my face turned really red to the point that my ears was red . Neko said " wow Grim you ears are really red " I turned away from the window and buried my head in my hands .