Chapter Fifteen

Lo and behold here is Chapter bloody Fifteen!! I know I know I took like 1000 years to update but here it finally is! So hate it, love it, whatever you want to do with it and if you want to know why it took so long there will be an authors note at the end :) so hurry up and read! ;) and if there's mistakes...please ignore them :D

~

ChapterFifteen

~Serenity~

"I'm not wearing that." I say while shaking my head and squeezing the pillow I'm holding tight.

"Why nooooot?" Annabelle whines, "Emily and I specifically ordered this for you, so you could wear it tonight."

"Do you not like it?" Emily asks with a worried look on her face.

"No! I honestly love it! It's just..." I say while looking down at the floor.

"It's just, what?" Annabelle snaps at me.

"It's just...it's just...it's too much!" I yell as I fling myself back on to the bed and chucking my pillow to the side in the process.

"What do you mean it's too much? It's your coming of age party for Goddess' sake!" Annabelle snaps at me making me flinch from how high her voice has gotten. I just sigh and look at the ceiling.

"I know that, I just don't wan't to be over dressed." I say as I stare at the ceiling.

"Oh my fu- are you freakin' serious right now Serenity?" she asks loudly. I don't say anything and before I know it I'm getting pulled off the bed and being stripped of everything piece of clothing I have on me.

"What are yous doing?!" I say as my mouth is filled with blue shiny fabric.

"Trust me. Once you see yourself in this, you'll change your mind straight away." Emily says as she turns me towards the full length mirror.

"I highly doubt it." I say before I look at myself and I was taken back by how beautiful the dress really is. It was stunning. When you look at it you would think that it would be heavy but as I did a little twirl it floated off the floor and the layers would gently float back down.

"See, we knew you would like it." Emily says as she stands behind me and giving my shoulder a squeeze.

"Where did you find it..?" I ask as I stare at it with wonder.

"Well," Annabelle starts to say as she sits on the bed behind me, "Emily and I designed it and then got one of my old friends to make it." she says with pride and a beaming smile.

"You guys designed this?" I ask incredibly as I turn to face the both of them. They both smile at me and nod. I look at them for a minute before tackling them into the bed and hugging while I repeatedly say thank you.

"You guys are amazing!" I yell as I still hug them tighter.

"We know we are." Annabelle says while laughing. "Now get off us before you ruin your dress."

I get off of them straight away and mumble a 'sorry' as I stand up making them laugh. Emily then got up from the bed and lead me to the vanity and sat me down.

"I'm just going to do your hair. It won't be long." With that she started to curl the ends of my hair and spraying it with hair spray. She then took parts of my hair that usually framed my face and pinned them back with pearl hair pins that matched the patterns on the dress.

"Finished." Emily says as she steps back and admires her work. I say thank you and was about to stand up when Annabelle pushed me back done.

"Hey she's the one that's finished. I haven't even started." She says as she spins me around in the chair and I see the dark glint in her eye as she winks at me.