Chapter Three

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! So Chapter 3 is finally here :) Hope you enjoy it :D

----------

ChapterThree

'Yo Lucas, Alpha wants to see you." Jace says through mind-link, my soon to be Beta.

"Tell him I'm busy." I reply as I move to lie on my back with my arm over my face.

"He asked: busy doing what?"

"Sleeping" Just when I thought I could go back to sleep, my father's voice boomed through my head ensuring me in getting a headache.

"Lucas Get Up NOW!!" I flinch as it echoes in my head.

"Why? What’s wrong?" I ask while still lying in bed.

"Just be here in less than an hour" he said then cutting the link off straight after.

I groan as I fling my legs off the side of the bed and sit up. I start to rub my face as I'm sitting there and turn to look at the alarm clock on the side of my bed. 1 pm. Great, meaning I only had five hours sleep.

"Damn old man, making me get up after making me do all that paper work last night." I grumble as I make my way to the bathroom that's connected to my room. I have a quick shower and think of the reasons why my father would want to talk about. Noting that I haven't done anything bad these couple of days I turn off the shower, grab my towel and head towards my closet as I dry myself off. I picked some faded black jeans, a white tank top and a black and white checkered flannel top to wear since I most likely won't need to change into my wolf.

Once I was changed I went to my mirror that's on top of my drawers and started to style my hair. My hair was a weird brown that had bits of red in it that could only be seen in direct sunlight and moonlight which was the same when it came to my wolfs fur. Once my hair looks like I didn't spend too much time on it I make my way to my kitchen.

'You take as long as a girl to get ready' my wolf says to me as I make my way to the kitchen.

'Shut up Tobias. It takes time to look this good every day.' I see him roll his eyes and shake his head as lays back down to lay his head on his paws and closes his eyes'.

''Whatever you say boy' I chuckle as I take an apple out of the basket that's on the counter.

'I'm going to take that as an agreement.' Tobias opens his left eye and gives me a bored look which only makes me crack up at him before he blocks me out.

"Why are you laughing to yourself? It's creepy so stop before you embarrass yourself." I spun around and crouched into a fighting position as I faced the intruder who was by the way no other than the she-devil herself: Leanne. She smirks as she looks at me. "What? You’re going to protect yourself with an apple? How manly" She scoffs very un-ladylike as she moves so her legs are hanging off the table.