Chapter 1 - The First Day of School

4/2/11 - The first day of school

Sarah

I looked in the mirror, this was not going to work.

Even though Maxina let me run the hotel she still makes us do stuff. You're probably wondering what's happening?

Well this year Maxina was supposed to begin year 12. She saw that was failing so she said "Wouldn't it be fun if we all started high school again together?"

So here I am an 18 year old girl in a year 7's uniform. There was noway I could pull this off. The uniform was way to small, very tight in some places and if I bent over ... well the person behind me would get a little surprise.

My new Chihuahua-sized dragon, Moon Light was on my bed. She is only 2 days old and she is so cute. I can talk to her telepathically like I can with the members of my pride. She gave me a disapproving look. I sighed and looked back at the mirror. I put my hair up into piggy-tails. Now I saw an 18 year old crammed into a year 7's uniform with piggy-tails and bright green eyes. My eyes are weird they are the colour of a green highlighter. They have always been like that too.

"You look hot," said Mik my annoying stalker.

I made a vine slam the door in his face. Thank you grandma for your awesome powers. I am now going to an all girls school, I have completed 6 years of high school with guys checking me out, so I do not need another 6, I have to deal with enough of that at home. Werecats were designed by Aphrodite and Athena. So Aphrodite made us one of the most beautiful people on earth. It can be so annoying some times.

Anyway, this was never going to work. I marched out of my room to Maxina's room. I knocked loudly on her door. She opened the door. I am so glad there is an invisible barrier. You see Maxina's room is filled with water, cold water.

Anyway, Maxina giggled when she saw me. She looked like a year 7. She must have used her magic to make herself look younger. I would ask her to make me look younger too, but I don't trust her magic. "You look stupid," she giggled.

"What do you think I should do?" I asked but before she could answer Rose flew up to us.

"Hey Sarah let me help," she flew over and touched her wand on the top of my head, I changed into a year 7 version of myself. "Maxina, I can see you have already made yourself younger, Bye," said Rose.

Devil

I'm seriously going to kill Maxina for this!!! Stupid witch! I looked at my self in the mirror. I saw myself in a school dress. Oh gods that's a bad sight. I don't wear dresses. I took off the dress and put on the sport uniform. That's better. I'm still going to get Maxina though I finished my high school time, it was painful, I got in trouble every time I punched someone. Now I have to go back. I sighed. Why can't Sarah do something about this she is the leader of the hotel. I guess she is just to spineless to say no to Maxina. She should hand of the leadership of the hotel to me. I would be an awesome leader.

"Ha nice out fit Devil," Noah said behind me.

I turned around to see him trying to stop himself from laughing. "Hey you have to restart school too so don't laugh at me!" I complained.

Noah rolled his eyes "Don't remind me," he said with an annoyed tone in his voice.

"Don't worry Noah we will get her back for this," I said determinedly.

He smiled at me and said "Of course we will."

Olivia

"Ok girls we ready?" I called out to my club.

"Yeah!" they said back and stepped out of their rooms in the school uniform.

I smiled at them. Even in an ugly school uniform these girls were perfection. "We are going to rock this school!" I said happily and I felt the fire in my hair burn brighter.