Epilogue

20 years later

"Sakura! Get down here this instant!", Mirajane yelled at her daughter, who came running down the stairs.

"I'm coming mum!", The white-haired girl slid between her parents, green eyes twinkling. "I honestly don't know what the big rush is, they always arrive late."

"Stiil, what if they came early this year?", Freed whispered to his daughter.

Sakura rolled her eyes, "You said that last year, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the ye-"

"Okay! I get it!", The king held his hands up in defeat,"I was wrong about them being punctual."

"You always are."

"Stop it, you two.", Mirajane growled, and her husband and daughter flinched.

"Yes ma'am!", Sakura's eyes darted over the horizon, and her eyes fell.

"They're late, again.", She pouted, and her parents noticed the change in attitude.

"What's with you?", Freed asked, but his qustion remained unanswered as a carriage pulled up at the gates. The wrought iron gates opened, and Sakura glanced up as it drove in. It was large and spacious, and adorned with ice lanterns. The door swung open to reveal a royal-blue haired man and his wife.

"Mira! Freed! Pleasure to see you after all this time!", Mystogan smiled, arms wide.

"It's only been a year!", Mirajane laughed as she hugged her friend. Mariko gave a quick hug to Freed before planting a kiss onto Sakura's forehead.

"Hello, my dear.", She smiled at the princess, who blushed the same colour as the plants she was named after.

"Where's Zeref?", Sakura asked, and everyone's head turned towards the carriage, where a teenage boy was sitting, red-faced. "What's with him?"

"I don't really know...", Mystogan trailed off, and the princess climbed into the carriage and shut the door.

"What's with you?", She sat beside her best friend, who blushed harder. "Hey, Zeref, you can tell me anything, you know.", She placed her hand in his, and his fingers curled around hers.

"Sakura?", He whispered, pale blue hair covering his deep brown eyes.

"Yeah, Zer-", Sakura's question was forgotten as Zeref's lips brushed hers. His hand was on her back, pushing her closer. She closed her eyes, and wound her hands around his neck, then the door swung open to reveal four shocked rulers.

"Holy shit.", Mystogan's jaw dropped, and the two teens blushed at being caught out.

"How long has this been going on for?", Mirajane pulled the protective-mum card, and Sakura blushed.

"Three years.", Her bluenette companion told the four.

"THREE YEARS!?", The four adults would've fainted if another coach hadn't arrived, this one engraved with orchids. Out jumped an orange-haired man, a flame haired woman, and their kids.

"What's with you four? It's like you say a- Well, well, well, you sly ice mage.", Aurelie shook her head, smiling, as she hugged her friends.

"Okasan! Don't tease him!", Her son rolled his eyes at his mother.

"You know she can't help it, Hibiki.", The girl rolled her eyes at her brother.

"Jacinta.", Loke gave a warning, but his daughter ignored it before pulling Sakura away from her secret boyfriend to get the latest news on them. "That girl-"