Chapter 3

Hello! I'm off my spaz and now it's smooth sailing from here! :D

Erza: You’re as bad as Natsu.

Natsu: OI! WHAT’S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!!??

Me: XD lol

################################################################

Erza's P.O.V.

I watched, eyes narrowed, as Loke carried Aurelie to the infirmary. If he made any move on her-

"Erza.", Jellal's voice made me jump, and I turned to look at him."Don't worry, Loke won't do anything."

"Yeah, but she sounded scared when she called my name. I want to know what happened.”

"Really?", Jellal didn’t sound convinced.

"Definitely, I know her scared, and she was just then."

"I would love to see that.", He scoffed, and I glared at him.

"That means it's serious.", I stomped past him towards Loke and Aurelie. "Aurelie, what happened?"

"She found out who's after me, that's all.", Loke spoke before she could.

"I can talk you know.", Aurelie grumbled, yeah girl, you tell him.

"Your lungs?", Loke raised an eyebrow.

"I'm fine.", She jumped out of his arms. "It's Karin."

"Wha?", I gaped.

"It's. Karin.", She repeated, watching the fury build up inside me. That, that BITCH was here, and wants to tear them apart again!? "Yeah, I know."

"Do you guys have a history with Karin or something?", Jellal looked at me, slightly scared.

"Let me point this out now, if I see her here, she'll be leaving in a body bag.", I snarled, before storming off, looking for someone to vent my fury on. My hand flew to my sword when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Calm down, Erza, it's just me.", Jellal stood beside me, and I let go of the handle. "What's with you and Karin?"

"Before we founded the Fallen Angels, Aurelie and I worked in a manor. Aurelie was powerful and worked her way up, and caught the eye of our employer's son. They began dating, but, on their first anniversary, Aurelie caught her boyfriend kissing Karin. It broke her heart, and she's never trusted anyone. Now that Karin's here, it's like she's trying to make Aurelie untouchable.", I told him, the ache in my heart now unbearable. "It isn't fair! Aurelie hasn't done a wrong thing in her life!"

"You said you did something long ago, what was it?", Jellal looked me in the eye.

"The same guy came looking for her and I told him that she'd killed herself.", I whispered, looking down. "I didn't want her to get hurt again!", Tears began running down my face as Jellal lifted my face up, looking me in the eye.

"Erza, you did what you thought was right. If something like that happened to Mystogan, I would do the same thing you did.", The honesty in his warm brown eyes was unmistakeable, and was so overwhelming I had to look away.

"Jellal, I did wrong, and it's going to tear everyone apart.", I breathed, words barely audible. My eyes widened as I felt his fingers brush my cheek. I looked up at him.

"Erza Scarlet. Stop blaming yourself, this wasn't your fault, so stop frowning and smile for me.", I blushed slightly, and smiled. "Wow."

"Wow what?"