Chapter 18

*still partying* Here’s the chapter! *parties harder*

########################################################################

Mirajane’s P.O.V.

I walked down the hall with an honest smile on my face, and my hand in Freed’s. “Everything’s perfect now, isn’t it?”, I asked him.

“Couldn’t be any better.”, Freed laughed, and we reached my door. He was about to open it when we heard a faint whimper from inside, and our eyes widened.

“Find the Angels.”, I mouthed to him, and he nodded, dashing off then returning with them, minus Erza. “Three, two, one. Now!”, We barged through the door, and the horrendous smell hit us before the actual sight did.

Virgo, Lucy, and new maid Aries were being pinned to the wall, their blood being sucked out of their necks by three scaled men. One had dark skin, hair and eyes, and he was holding down Virgo. A young blonde had Aries, and a brunette-blonde was with Lucy. I noticed red marks on his arms, Lucy didn’t go down without a fight.

“Selkies.”, Juvia frowned, and the three looked up, ”Crap.”

“Get them”, The brunette-blonde growled, Lucy’s blood dripping from his fangs.

“Requip: Flight armor!”, Aurelie dashed past the two and slid her sword on the leader’s back, drawing green blood. “Attack with the scales, it’s their weak point!”, She yelled as she fought the leader.

“Got it!”, Aki, Levy and I went for the blonde, while the others went to the larger, taller one. The girls and I quickly overcame our opponent, and we were about to beat him when a shrill scream stopped us. He used that as a distraction to grab Levy and press his fangs against her throat.

“One move, and she gets it!”, He snarled, before a look of pain flashed on his face, and he crumpled to the floor, a dagger in his back.

“Levy! Find whoever screamed! Aki! Help the girls! Mira! Help the others!”, Aurelie ordered, quickly pinning down her opponent. I watched as she drew her sword and plunged it into his stomach, and he screamed in pain, before his eyes flickered to her face.

“Jacinta? You’re alive?”, He gasped, his hand lifting ever so slightly. His words made everyone freeze, even his companion did.

“Hibiki?”, Aurelie whispered, eyes wide.

“Karin got to me.”, He chuckled,”She was always a bitch. At least I died by your hand.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“it means I paid for my mistake.”

“What mistake?”

“I told Karin that you wouldn’t be with Loke that day, if I hadn’t told her, you might still be my little adopted sister.”, he chuckled, his hand brushing her face.

“Hibiki.”

“The girl of fire, you brought light to our lives, and I want you to know, you will always be my sister.”, He smiled as his eyes fluttered closed for the last time, and the curse on his friend was lifted, the scales vanishing and the cracks on his face filling up. Ren, I can’t believe someone like him got defeated by them. So the blonde must have been Eve, the poor boy, only 16.

Ren looked around, and his eyes settled on Eve and Hibiki,”What happened?”

“You don’t remember?”, Aki asked, having finished healing Lucy and Virgo. her hands worked expertly on the wounds, healing them almost instantly.

“Nothing.”, He replied, and Juvia sighed.

“You were turned into bloodthirsty half-fish things called Selkies. You were sent here by Karin Lilica to kill everyone here.”, Ishi explained, then Levy appeared, her hair slightly singed. “What’s wrong?”

“The Battle for Oasis is about to begin. Prepare to fight.”

########################################################################

Yeah, so many secrets! Support is wanted! :P I also have a brilliant idea for a romance! DON’T SPOIL IF YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS!! I will send Erza after you...

Erza: *points sword*