Chapter 13

They are coming

##############################################################

2 days later

The boys

Gray's P.O.V.

 "Hurry up! I want to look good!", I growled at my cousin, who was spending his entire life in front of that damned mirror. I had already changed into my suit, pu on my tie, now I just needed to make sure I looked good.

"Why? Juvia on the brain?", He chuckled, fixing his already straight tie. I blushed at the mention of the water mage's name, but still.

"And your to talk.", I muttered, doing the same. The door was slammed open as Jellal came to yell at us for the umpteenth time.

"Gray! Lyon! Get your frozen asses out here!", He growled, looking at Lyon. "You look fine, buttercup, now move it!", He grabbed Lyon's arm and pulled him out the door, and I laughed as I checked myself in the mirror and followed him out to the ballroom.

The girls

Juvia's P.O.V.

"Juvia, where did you get that necklace?", Ishi asked, looking at the butterfly necklace Gray had made me. I blushed as she held it in her hands, and looked away when she looked at my face. "Ah, did Gray make it for you?", She asked, giggling. I nodded and she squealed. "That's so sweet!" I would've hit her if I wasn't getting my hair done by Cancer.

"Miss Juvia, I'm finished-ebi.", He bowed before leaving, and I quickly looked in the mirror to see his creation, and I wasn't disappointed. My hair was pulled up in a bun, but some of my hair escaped and cascaded down past my shoulders in waves. On my head rested a delicate crown, made of ice that matched my pale purple dress, silver heels and ice necklace.

Ishi wore a emerald green strapless dress with black heels and an emerald necklace. Her hair was loose and wavy, with some of it pinned back with an emerald pin. Mariko wore her country's colour, a white floor length gown with diamonds sewn on in a decorative way, and her light blue hair was in a style similar to mine, but more elaborately. "Come on, we'll be late.", She swiftly picked up her skirts and went out the door, and we followed her. Soon, we saw Aki and Levy walking in the same direction, and we ran to catch up with them. "Hey!"

"Hi!", Aki smiled. She wore a one-shoulder red dress which reached her knees at the front, and the back reached the ground in a ruffle. Her hair was done in the same style as Ishi's, but with fire rubies instead of emeralds. Levy had a yellow dress which reached mid-calf, and with it came a pair of dangerous-looking metal earrings and a necklace, a metal rose. Gajeel must have made that for her.

"Ready?", I asked, and the two nodded, smiling.

"You?", Levy asked, and we nodded. "Well then, we're just waiting on Mira, Aurelie and Erza, then we can go.", Suddenly, the three we were talking about appeared out of nowhere.

Mira wore a tight, black dress and black heels, and her white hair was pinned in an extravagant way. Erza wore a blue dress with a plunging neckline and deep blue stilettos, and her scarlet hair was braided with blue gems pinned in it. Aurelie was wearing a dress, which was indescribable. (look at that image. It's the red one -->) Her golden hair was pulled up into a bun on the side of her head, and flowers dotted her hair. "Whoa. You guys look amazing!"

"Right back at you.", Aurelie grinned. "Juvia, you look amazing! Gray is a lucky prince.", She winked, and I blushed in return, as she pulled my hand towards the ballroom. The oak doors looked foreboding, but we all took deep breaths, smoothed out our dresses and opened them.