Chapter 4

Hello there! Recap: Karin, Ultear and Lisanna are the bitches.

Lisanna: Why me?

Me: I hate you, now shut it snowy, I'm writing.

Lisanna: *grumbles*

##########################################################################

Aki's P.O.V.

"Aki? Is everything alright?", Natsu looked me dead in the eye.

"I'm just thinking about what's been happening. Two breaches in a day, the guards aren't that good here.", I grumbled, looking out the window.

"Ultear was already inside, and Karin uses runes. Only Freed can beat her."

"Freed?"

"When you saw Mira yesterday, he's the guy with green hair and blue-green eyes, tall, has a sword. He uses runes too.", He explained. Ah, ok then.

"I wonder if Mira knows any spells that could benefit my dragon-slaying.", I wondered aloud, and Natsu looked at me.

"You ask a Take Over Mage, and not a dragon slayer?"

"I beat you already, stupid.", I scoffed. "How could any tricks you know benefit me?"

"Maybe you could teach me?", Natsu's salmon hair swayed when a gust o wind blasted through the infirmary, and I let out an involuntary shiver. "Cold?", He chuckled, and my hair, face and eyes turned bright pink.

"Shut up.", I growled, before walking out the door. URGH! What's wrong with me? I can't fall in love, I've only been here for about a day, anyway! That's impossible, or is it?

"Who are you?", I turned and saw a young girl with blue eyes and short white hair. "What are you doing here?"

"I should be the one asking you.", My body tensed with uncertainty.

"Fine. My name is Lisanna Strauss, and I'm home.", OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH. 

"You're Mira's sister?", She nodded. "Sorry, I haven't seen you, and Mira didn't mention that you would be here.", I apologised.

"Don't worry, I'm back from training with my brother, Elfman. Now, who are you?"

"Aki McGarden, Prince Natsu's bodyguard.", I said, smiling. Lisanna's eyes bulged, what's her problem?

"You're..... Natsu's........ BODYGUARD!?", She shrieked, her eys full of anger. Her hand shot out, and I realised that she had used her take-over. I dodged the white paw and swerved, her tail missing me by a centimetre, instead hitting a vase, which shattered from the sheer force. Lisanna whipped around and snarled baring her fangs. Next thing I know, I was pinned to the wall, Lisanna's paw above my head. The moment before it hit my cheek, I grew iron scales and her ivory claws bounced off. "What, what I can't cut through!", She screamed, attacking different parts of my face, only to get reflected off.

"I'm a dragon slayer, Lisanna. I'm surprised you haven't realised already.", I giggled, only making Lisanna angrier.

"JUST DIE ALREADY!", Holy shit, she wanted me dead.

"LISANNA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?", I turned to see Mira and Natsu standing there, fuming.

"I, um, ah, Mira-nee, I can explain everything.", Lisanna whimpered, letting me go. Natsu walked up to me and checked for any injuries.

"I'm fine, Natsu. Iron scales come in handy, you know.", I chuckled, and Natsu relaxed.

"Don't scare me like that again.", He pulled me into a hug, and my hair, eyes and cheeks turned bright pink, again.