Valentina and The Jade Moon Pack

Valentina-

Valentina Melody Jade is the eldest child of alpha Horace Jade and Luna Bianca Jade, she was raised with the purpose of one day becoming an alpha female and running the Jade moon pack as her ancestors have done for many centuries. Valentina has 3 siblings; Horace Jeffrey Jade Jr. Being the second born and her twin brother, Lucía Raye Jade being the third born, and finally Emiliano Antonio Jade being the fourth and youngest. Both Valentina and Jr. are 20, Lucía is 15 and Emiliano is 10.

Jade Moon Pack (Family background) -

The Jade Moon Pack- Currently on its 6th generation of the Jade family, the Jade Moon Pack is a medium to small-sized pack located on the east side of the united states, the pack lands include bountiful farmlands, valleys that communicate with 2 other packs on the north and south sides, and plenty of well-designed infrastructures (houses, buildings, towers, stations, etc.).The pack itself only consists of around 750 wolves but it is well respected since it has great allies in other larger packs and its warriors are trained to be the best of the best.

The pack remains set in its ways when it comes to their traditions and beliefs, all alphas except for 4th generation alpha Dierdre Jade were males and the elders weren't a big fan of having a woman leading the pack at the time. When the alpha couple found out that they were expecting twins they were elated, even more so when they found out that one of the twins was a boy... it was assumed that he would be the one to take on the alpha position in the future.
However, when the twins were born the Luna had some complications, and the babies had to be delivered through C-section. The first baby turned out to be Valentina instead of her brother, this meant that she was to become alpha in the future.

Valentina being the future alpha as her birth right was acknowledged from the moment the alpha couple first laid eyes on her, the pack had mixed reactions with some requesting that Jr take the title instead of his sister. However, due to Valentina's exceptional strength, wit, and talent for active combat as well as her kindness and loyalty, people's opinions of their future alpha shifted over time, and she became the most loved amongst all the alpha children by the pack.

Valentina is truly exceptional as she displays more strength than more advanced warriors and still works hard to learn more combat techniques, she has won every sparring session she ever participated in with her pack members and with visitors from neighboring packs who heard about her talent. The only reason why she doesn't have her fourth tattoo yet is her age, traditionally a warrior must be at least 30 at the time of receiving their third tattoo and she has already broken this tradition years ago at age 14, the elders fail to approve the alpha's request for his daughter's final tattoo to preserve that custom which Valentina understands but is slightly annoyed at still as she is already 20 years old.

Alpha Horace- Alpha Horace was slightly disappointed that his boy would not be following in his footsteps but he still beamed with pride when he heard the loud cries of his baby girl as she lay next to her tranquil brother. "Yes, she's a fighter all right" was the first thing he said when he held her, ever since then the two have been inseparable.
Alpha Horace and Valentina are best friends, they love one another with all their heart. For this very reason he raised her to be strong enough to fight better than any man who had ever set foot on their territory.

Luna Bianca- Luna Bianca often felt as if her relationship with Valentina came in second place since they didn't have as much in common as she did with her father, but they still adored each other. The other alpha children were a bit closer to their mother as well since the alpha was always out teaching Valentina something or another.
This didn't mean that he wouldn't take the time to teach all his other kids though, as a truly dedicated father and alpha he made sure to equip all his children with the skills they needed in the future. Luna Bianca has always been an entrancingly elegant woman who doesn't take no for an answer easily.

This trait, in particular, is what kept both her mate and children humble and kind, as she didn't accept any form of rudeness or indiscipline from them to anyone in their pack regardless of rank. She grew up in one of the neighboring packs and met her mate as a young woman, both he and the entirety of the pack adore her and see her as someone who shines brightly without dimming the light of those around her. She has continuously been a dedicated mother, wife, Luna, and businesswoman running her successful fashion brand since before she got married.

Horace JR- Valentina's personality is very bright and outgoing, she has tons of friends and enjoys social situations, while her twin Horace Jr. has always been the more introverted one of the two. He only has 2 close friends and prefers staying indoors, he despises warrior training and would rather stay inside reading a book or playing video games. Differences and all, he loves his twin sister and is glad that she is the one who will become alpha instead of him in the future, this is because according to him he would have resigned on the spot.

He met his mate Maia earlier in life as she was the third in command's daughter and grew up next to him, while being quiet and reserved in some aspects she is the person who knows him the best outside of his immediate family and has a cheery and soft personality making her a beloved daughter and sister in law to the Jades.

Lucía Raye- Lucía is the perfect blend of warrior and hardcore fangirl... she can beat you to a pulp while singing Odd Eye by Dreamcatcher without missing a beat. She loves music, training, and anything blue... she says that it's a calming color. Lucia is quite whiny when she doesn't get her way and the whining usually progresses to kicks and punches or intense crying. While not being the youngest, she is still the youngest girl and everyone dotes on her because of that and also the fact that she's a smart and adorable girl inside and out who just aims to be more and more like her big sister.

Lucía works hard daily during junior training and even rose to lead a small group of junior warriors during her weekly training, this of course pleased everyone in her family, especially Valentina and the Alpha who pride themselves in her accomplishments.

Emiliano Antonio- Emiliano is definitely the annoying little prankster of a brother that everyone loves and also slightly despises... he has done everything from throwing a toad on Lucía's head to recording Jr's most intimate moments (when he made out with his mate Maia) and showing the tape to his mate's dad.

He's the most loveable pain in the butt you could ever meet but gets away with most things thanks to his smart mouth and sarcastic wit that is uncharacteristic for a child his age. Apart from being a little asshole, Emiliano is a genius currently 3 grades above other kids in his age group, he is a very bright boy with an interest in the mechanics of everything around him, especially computers, music, and mathematics which he spends countless hours studying.