Valentina

How could that boy dare put his hands on an innocent girl, she almost died on our territory

How could that boy dare put his hands on an innocent girl, she almost died on our territory..... and what's worse is the fact that my uncle knew. He fucking knew and he took it as a silly teenage game, what a sad excuse for an alpha. The anger I felt made my entire body hot, as if the AC in my car wasn't on.

I am on my way to the beta couple's house to meet this girl Alaïa... My dad told me about what happened to her and I couldn't stop thinking about her ever since. She has a very pretty name... I've never met anyone with that name before. I'd like to befriend her, I'm sure she probably feels strange in a new pack and I'll do my best to make her feel welcomed by the younger pack members. My father asked me to escort her to her old pack tomorrow so she can get her things, I have no issues with doing that for her but I'd like to meet her before tomorrow since I'll have to behave as a guardian/ warrior in front of her and that's not the first impression I intend to make. Seeing my father's worried expression when he told me what happened was enough for me to feel close to this girl I haven't even met yet, because knowing how cruel people can be I'm sure she endured a lot of pain and anguish.

Once outside I notice that Aurora's car is leaving so I mindlink her to see if Alaïa's inside "oh Hunny go right on in... she's giving Elody a bath in the kitchen" Aurora said and waved out of her car window.
Once out of the car I knocked on the door but then remembered that she's bathing the baby so I walked right in like Aurora told me and I was hit with the sweetest scent I have ever experienced.... it was like a tropical scent of mango and pineapple my two favorite fruits "Hello" I heard and saw a beautiful girl with shorts and a tank top on holding baby Elody close to her chest clad in a cute ducky towel, "Hi...".

Alaïa's p.o.v

Aurora was going out to get groceries and she mind linked me from the car saying that the Alpha's daughter Valentina was coming in. A few seconds later as I was getting the baby out of the sink I heard a few knocks and the front door opened to reveal a beautiful girl with golden hair and green eyes. She smells so good... like sweet scented flowers and earthy rain, it's so strange... I feel an immediate pull to her, so I quickly covered Elody in her towel and turned to face the beautiful stranger... "Hello" was the only thing I thought of saying only to receive a "Hi" from her. She is beautiful.

"Mate..." we both said at the same time and I heard a rumble come from Elody's stomach " You're Valentina right, the alpha's daughter? I have to get her dressed and feed her, wanna come?" I said to a speechless looking Valentina who gave 2 quick nods "Sure... do you need help?" She asked walking behind me like a lost puppy. She is so cute, especially since her cheeks are getting redder by the minute "Will you hold her while I lay her clothes out?" I said handing Elody to her. As soon as I did the baby burst into tears "Elody it's me hun... we know each other" she started talking to Elody and bouncing her a little trying to calm her down.

"Elody be a good girl and wait please" I spoke softly to the baby who immediately stopped crying and Valentina looked up at me with an awe-stricken expression.