Alpha's daughter

About 15 minutes after leaving the beta couple's home with my mate, Aurora, and baby Elody we finally arrived at the packhouse where my dad's office is

About 15 minutes after leaving the beta couple's home with my mate, Aurora, and baby Elody we finally arrived at the packhouse where my dad's office is. I'm worried he'll be mean to my mate or maybe worse, disown me and strip my claim to the alpha position. But staring into my mate's eyes is completely worth it, I want her next to me forever and through everything so he'll have to understand. Despite only meeting here mere hours ago I can already tell how much my wolf is attached to her mate and how much we need to be around her. The pull is real, I knew of it and understood the gist of it, but to experience immediate attachment so someone like this is something too hard to explain with words... either you feel it or you don't.

Arriving at the insanely large double doors that lead to my father's office I could feel my mate's nervousness so I took her hand in mine giving her a reassuring nod and smile. I hope he's calm and in a good mood today because he will definitely be shocked by all of this new information, if things are tense with his workload this revelation might make him overreact just like I tend to do.

"Hello Dad" I spoke as I opened the door and made my way inside with everyone else in tow, he stood up from his desk and made his way to me giving me a hug and kiss on the cheek. "Darling, I see you've met our new pack member, miss Sky was it?" Dad said smiling at my mate while her gaze lowered even more to give him a slight nod, which I didn't like one bit, my mate is scared and she should never be acting this submissive. It's true that my Dad is now her alpha, but she is the future luna... I don't see much fight in her when it comes down to serious issues so far, but that's understandable under the circumstances she grew up in.

My father is a big, tall man with dark hair and dark caramel skin who imposes great power and strength, he has clear blue eyes and prides himself in his neatly trimmed beard (which my mom absolutely hates). In this entire pack, he has the only wolf that is stronger than mine when it comes to sparring so I still have lots more to learn from him.

"And how has this little pup been doing since last time Aurora?" He asked giving baby Elody his pinky to hold, but she only stared at it and then him with a firm gaze "she has been doing very well. Alaïa here is so good with her, I'd be lost without her help" Aurora answered while shaking Elody's arm slightly up and down at my dad as a form of greeting from the baby whose glare could pierce through the walls.

"Well dad, something very important happened today and that is why we are all here..." I began while taking a seat at one of the chairs by my father's desk. He immediately sat down in his chair as he knows I only sit here if it's very serious or important, if not I would usually walk around or simply stand. I tugged my mate down onto my lap while Aurora took the other empty chair with her baby, this action made my dad's eyebrow raise slightly but he said nothing.

"Dad... I found my mate, and she's wonderful" I said putting my arms around Alaïa's stomach and giving her a small hug and a kiss on the cheek as her gaze was still directed towards the ground in submission. My dad looked dumbfounded and taken aback for a few seconds and then a single word left his mouth in an audible whisper  "what?".

It's been two hours and 3 minutes since my dad asked to be left alone. He seemed completely disoriented and asked if we could wait outside while he gathered his thoughts. Another minute went by and I finally stood up and knocked on his office doors followed by my mate getting up and standing nervously next to me. My dad suddenly opened the door with tears in his puffy red eyes, I have only seen dad cry like this 2 times in my life and that's when my siblings were born.
He walked right up to my mate which caused a low growl to emit from my chest but what he did next shocked us all... except Elody who was sound asleep in Aurora's arms.

He pulled my mate to him and gave her a big hug saying,

"Welcome to the family my brave and beautiful daughter-in-law, I promise you that all those people will pay an even bigger price than what they already had coming" and I could tell by the determined look in his eyes that my mate will be avenged, strongly.