CH-27 I'M SORRY. I LOVE YOU.

(Y/N) P.O.V

I turn around and saw cell fighting with goku and with my eyes I let him know that HE WAS NEXT!!!!.

He just stared at me with terror on his eyes and he was strumbling of fear. I was irritated, he hurt and threat my family and friends and he thinks he would get it away, but of course he would not get it away from this, I would finishing him now and for all. Even if this is this is the last thing i do. I would do everything to protect the ones I love and I would do it a thousand time if it is necessary.

Goku try to punch cell in the face but cell grad his hand and thistest and trowhim far from the battlefield, so when he was distracted I got closer to him and we were face to face. Everyone's awas in silent no one was making a sound. Cell was scare of me like if I was a demon or something.

He try to punch me on the face but I grab his hand and throw him back at his face. He try to blast me with his energy ball, but he was not fast enough and I dodge it and appeared behind him. I grab his tail and cut it in half and hit him with it.

He was in pain a lot of pain. Everyone was watching how I was fighting with cell , and everyone was scare of how I was handling things, I was so mad at him he went to my home where I grow up and he forced me to leave my family because of their safety and when I was finally feeling some peace he want to destroy it again, but this time i would not let him do it.

I try my best to destroy cell, but at some points he gets the best of me. In a instead both of us are tired but neither want to give up. I was trying to get up but cell grab me from my hair and pull my hair so hard that I yell.

" You little stupid girl. Do you think you can destroy me, of course not. You can not because you belong to me and if you don't stop this now I will destroy everything and everyone that you love" cell said laughing at my misery.

"DON'T!!!!!!........ (Y/N) you can defeat him we know that you can" I heard someone yelling at me.

And in a second some one punch cell in the face that he flu him far away from me. When I turn around I saw Trunk behind me and he help me to stand up and say to me.

" You can't give up everyone need you, I need you" Trunks said. " I know but tired I can continue like this, but I know I need to destroy him but i need more energy" (Y/N) said.

Trunks grab me and say. " If energy is what you need take mine, I would do anything for you (Y/N). Anything at all, so let me help you defeat cell once and for all." trunks said with determination in his eyes that make me realise that I can't do this by myself. what I need is help and from my family.

When I was going to grab Trunks hand cell grab him from behind and throw him. " No.. you will be mine and that's it " cell said and he try to attack me but I move fast and give him a punch on the stomach that blood was coming out of his mouth.

A few minutes pass and cell and I were fighting. He was bleeding and tired I was too, but we continue to fight.

My energy was fainting there was not a lot left for me to work this out, I was about to fall, when goku cath me and said. " its okay sis we are here to help you" he said with a big smile at his face and i saw vegeta, goten, gohan and everyone's else was fighting cell while trunks and goku were beside me.

" I know I can defeat him but I need more energy" " Take mine, I will help you" trunks said and he gave me his hand and I was feeling how his energy was becoming mine now and big light was around us.

" Are you okay?" I ask him " actually i am. I don't feel anything at all" he said surprise of this.

" Are you ready trunks this is going to be a big one and I would need your help and concentration to do this" I said to trunks.

" Yes im ready" he said. While trunks and I were preparing ourself to finish this the others were still fighting cell he was determined to get what he wanted.

A big light was above us it was observing our energy and making it in a big and powers ful ball of light/chakra. Trunks and I look at each other eyes and we knew that we were ready for the blast.

Cell was still fighting with everyone else and he did not norest us that we were behind him.

" EVERYONE MOVE !!!!!!'' I said to the guys and they saw us coming and as fast they could the move.

Cell now was all alone in the middle of the battle fil and we blast the energy to him and he did the same to us. We were in constat of how powerful each other is, the energy ball was so strong that we wouldn't send it to the opponent because it murch to become one and because of that the energy wouldn't go to cell or to me.

Both energy were strong, that we could it control it anymore. " (Y/N) what do we do know this is going to be like a timebomb, if we don't send this to cell fast we all going to die." trunks said beside me.

I just look at the situation thinking of what to do. I closed my eyes still holding the energy and I thought of the idea of how help everyone.

" trunks promise me that when all this is finish we would be together forever" I said to trunks. " what ??" trunks said confused of my comment. " just promise me that everything would be okay and in the future we would be together." I said he just look at my eyes with concern and said.

" I promise that I would love you forever" he said. I smile at him lower my face and said. " I love you too." I said and kiss him a goodbye kiss. I look at trunks and with tires in my eyes I whispered " sorry" and with that I push trunks out of the file and grab the energy that was between cell and i and I go through the energy and with cell. Last thing I know, I was not with trunks anymore.