CH-13 SHE IS GONE

Trunks P.O.V

I was looking for (Y/N) but I could it find her she was not with goku, or gohan and videl, I was looking everywhere for her but I could it fin her so my last chance was looking in the mountains, but I could it find her I was thinking that maybe she was back at the house, so I was about to go home when something got my attention, i got closer to the object and it was (Y/N) backpack I was yelling for her "(Y/N) WERE ARE YOU, (Y/N)!!!!!" but there were no sign of her, I was getting worry so I fly home to see if someone can help me, but when I got home I was in shock.

Third person

Bulla was running to his brother and said "trunks something horrible has happen, (Y/N) was kidnapped by cell, and he send us a video" bulla said while I was looking at the t.v. were (Y/N) was tied up on the chair with some metallic ties that prevent her to use her powers, she was unconscious.

"Hello, apparently you guys just noticed that your friend (Y/N) is gone well, TADA!! she is right her, but not for long I was going to Steal her powers but something was not right, she did not have the stone that can help me to get her powers the easy way so if you guys don't give me the stone I'm going to take her away and kill her, so you have 2 hours to find the stone if not you know what is going to happen, if during those 2 hours you are not present in the Island where goku fought against Frieza, there would be another methods were I can have her powers the hard way so only 2 hours you have " cell said and the video ended.

"What stone is he talking about (Y/N) did not have a stone when she came here" bulma said

" I know what he is talking about" trunks said making a fist with his hands.

" her mom have it to me when I was in (Y/N) world, she said that she found (Y/N) in the park she was crying and with her it was a stone light blue, when she saw the stone stared to glow and (Y/N) stop crying, when I was in her home her mom new that it was time for her to live and get to her real family but that she did not have the courage to tell her that she was not hers and the stone she keep it but when I was close to her mom the stone stared to glow and more when (Y/N) come closer" trunks said.

"and where is the stone" vegeta said

"In my room I still have it, let me get it and we can go for (Y/N) and save her from cell" trunks said running to his room to get the stone.

"While trunks do that I'm going to call goku so he can helps us" bulma said.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I was walking and walking I couldn't fine the end of the round, I was tired of the walking, but I something finally I saw a light in front of me, I saw a women with blonde hair, green eyes she was beautiful but she was saying something that I couldn't understand, she came closer to me and she touch my face I don't know why I was not afraid, maybe because she was not evil she was nice a light was around her she was like an angel, she stared crying and I was too, I did not know why I cry with her but I felt that I know her from somewhere. She was trying to say something to me when I woke up, everything was a dream I was dreaming.

I try to move but I realize I was tied up I could not move I was in a dark room without a window only wood door in front of me, I try to use some of my powers but it was no use I could not use it, maybe it was the rope that I was tied up with that prevent me to use it.

"But who was the person that broth me here." I said at that moment the door was opening, and a bright light got to my eyes so I shout them and when I open my eyes I saw cell in front of me 'I remember I was capture by cell when I was in the mountains' I though.

"Well, well I finally find you (Y/N) you were a bad girl by trying to hide form me" cell said with an evil smile in his face.

"What do you want from me?" "Oh nothing much I only want you powers, you see when you were born you were a special baby that have the powers of a sayaying and the legendary of nature blood your culture were you wore born are all dead they no longer exist, like your father and mother their world does not exist anymore, but you my dear are the only one survivor that have the combination and the most powers full that all the group of goku that is why it make you special and I want you powers so I can control it all." Cell said while laughing

"Has hell i'm going to give you by powers.'' "I think you are not understanding, for me to get your powers and keep you alive I need a stone that can remove your powers and pass it to me, by do it that you can be alive, but if your stupid friend do not gave me that stone I will have another options to take your powers" "and why do you want me alive if only you want my powers?" "Well if I combine my DNA with yours I can have a lot of children's that can be unstoppable that I can control all the world" "WAIT WHAT!!!" "That is right you would be mine forever" cell said while approaching to me, but one of his alarms stared to make a sound so cell left the room and close the door.

" no I can't be here I need to get out of here come on stupid powers work, WORK" I said but nothing happen, I was so frustrated that a drop of tears stared to fall " trunks where are you, you said that you were going to protect me " I said whispering to myself.

TRUNKS P.O.V.

"Okay I have the stone we have to go know before times goes out" I said

"Trunks with you can go alone we need to with for kriling, goku, goten and gohan gets here your father went to get them" bulma said

"Sorry mom but I can't wait I need to rescue (Y/N)" "but trunks" "tell them that i'm going first that I see them in the island " trunks said living behind her mom 'Just wait a little longer (Y/N) i'm coming for you.'

TO BE CONTINUE................