CH-22 The Tournament

Third Person P.O.V.

At the tournament everyone was exited that Pan was going to participate, but she was going to compete with the adult's tournament.

"Hey pan are you sure you want to compete, you now you still have time to back out" Goten said. " I know i'm ready, I can do it." Said pan. "Yeah my little girl can win this tournament, I know she can" said videl.

" And you (Y/N) are you ready for your first tournament?" Goku ask (Y/N). "Actually I'm nerves and exited at the same time, but I would do my best." (Y/N) said. "you will do great (Y/N) believed in yourself you train a lot with goku and me, you are absolutely ready for this" Trunks said putting his arm around my neck and kissing (Y/N) cheek.

(Y/N) smile and kiss trunks back feeling relief for his comment.

30 minutes pass and everyone was ready for the tournament all the competitors were gathered on the court where the tournament was going to be, Trunks, Goten, Goku, Vegete, Pan, and(Y/N) were competing while the others were in the stands watching the tournament.

"Okay competitors now that they are all together, come near our staff so they can give you all a number and depending the number we are going to decided who will be your opponent. Ready everyone make a line and get your NUMBER!!!" the person from the microphone said and everyone was in the line having their number. Trunks got 05 and he was going to fight a big fat person with a bad attitude. Goten got 16 and he was going to fight with a young man with goofy glasses and long long hair. Vegeta got 19 but he was going to compete with a young man with blond hair and green eyes but this guy got in the nerves of vegete so for this part he win. (Y/N) got the number 13 and she was going to compete with a man with strong muscle, short hair, brown eyes and tall. He look like he was in a band temper that (Y/N) got shills, but trunks got beside her and told her. "Don't worry you would do great, you have an amazing strength that you will win." As soon she heard that she knew that she can win.

.....Time pass......

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Wow Pan, you were incredible" I said to Pan she win her first fight. "Thanks (Y/N) it was so fun I knew that I was going to win." Pan said.

" Okay (Y/N) is your turn, ready" Trunks said. " yeah I'm ready" I said to Trunks.

Before I go out to fight I kiss trunks on the lips as a good luck charm.

I was ready to fight I knew that I was going to win, but something did not feel right, the weather was getting cold and the sun was disappearing with the clouds. I was having this strange feeling that something was not right.

I stare at my opponent eyes and saw something strange he was no emotion in his eyes. "Ready, set fight!!" the person on the microphone said.

The fight stared and the men in front of me he threw a punch my face that I managed to I grab his arm and throw him to the ground. But at the same time he grab my harm and push me to the ground and but a collar on my neck and he electrocute me.

I could not feel my body I was trying to get up but his foot was on top of my stomach pushing me down.

"ho sweetie you look confuse don't you recognize me" he said with a horrible laugh. "Finally I can take you with me and get your powers" he said laughing.

"NOOO!!!" some said before I got electrocuted again and lost conscious.