CH-14 SAVE ME TRUNKS

It was night and cell came to (Y/N) room that she was in so he took her outside, he grab her by her arm so she could not escape and when she steep outside he grab (Y/N) and stared to fly. "What did you think you are doing put me down" (Y/N) said angry, cell gram her and lift (Y/N) up as if she were a sack of potatoes "if I let you down, you are going to fall down, and remember I need you alive" cell said laughing.

They were getting closer when (Y/N) saw trunks in the ground he was alone, 'why is it trunks here, were everyone' (Y/N) tough.

"Well, well, well, who we have here, if I can remember its trunks, and uuuh you brought the stone" cell said throwing (Y/N) to the ground.

Third person P.O.V.

Trunks was waiting for cell to arrive, and he saw cell flying, he was getting closer to the ground and trunks saw him grabbing (Y/N) and throwing her to the ground like she was a sack of potatoes that really piss trunks off, he was mad he knew that the battle between them was going to happen.

"Now child give the stone so I can leave now." Cell said "as if I going to let you have the stone and (Y/N) hell no I would not le....." trunks was interrupted by cell when he was hit, Trunks was hit very hard that went flying up to where a rock is, at that instant trunks let the stone get off of his hands, cell grab the stone and yell "finally I can have (Y/N) powers" he said he turn around and saw her with a crazy eyes.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I saw how trunks was hit I yell "NOOOO!!! TRUNKS!!!!" it was horrible it was so hard the hit that trunks did not move I was scare, we were doom, I heard cell said something about the stone and when he turn around to see me he has a scary eyes like a crazy person ready to murder his victim, I was trying to run, put I could it I was tied up and I was trembling of the horror that was happening, cell grab me by my hair pulling me up and said" this my dear if the stone that can remove your powers and make them my so if you please let's begin" cell said with an evil smile in his face. I was so scare y close my eyes waiting for something to happen, but nothing did.

"What it this, nothing is happening "cell said freaking out of the situation. Both of us heard someone laughing and it was trunks 'thanks god you are alive trunks' I tough I was feeling relive but cell was angry.

"What you thought that I was so dumb that I would bring the real stone. Hahahaha, well did I not said that I was going to protect (Y/N) and that is what I'm going to do" trunks said

He got up and grab his sword and attack cell, cell was furies because he was scam, so the two of them stared to fight.

Third person

Trunks and cell are fighting and (Y/N) was trying to Break the ropes, (Y/N) wanted to help but the ropes were to tied that she was trying her best to get it off, and trunks was fighting with all his strength because he was not letting cell win this battle.

"I would not let you take (Y/N) away from me" trunks said "well that means we have a problem here because I will take her away from you and all your stupid friends" cell said while Dodging trunks sword.

" over my death body" trunks said trying push cell, but he did not see the movement that cell was planning (Y/N) saw what was going to happen that she scream " TRUNKS LOOK OUT!!!!" But trunks did not heard her on time and was stabbed by the tail of cell. "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) scream, tears was falling she was angry and sad, she was felling so irritating that something strange was happening to her.

" well kid you did said that "over your dead body" so I just did what you told me to do hahhaha" cell said while laughing, he stop laughing and notice that the night was getting more darker, he turn around and saw........

TO BE COUNTINUE.........