CH-21 THE TIME IS COMING.

(Y/N) was in the roof watching everyone having a great time. At that moment trunks hug her from behind and kissing her in the cheek.

"Hey why are you here alone" trunks ask "I'm not alone you are here with me" Isabella said with a smile in her face. "And I will never leave you never" he said to her would washing the stars.

Time pass...

(Y/N) POV

It's been 3 weeks since my birthday and trunks and I have been okay, he is so sweet, he took me to the movies, help me training for the tournament. The problem is that since the two of us have been dating in the school is difficult for us to see each other  since we are not in the same class room. Also he has his fan club that for me I don't care much, but o god they are so unbearable, I thinks is more easy for me to fight cell that trying  to get away from this girls, seriously I don't know why they insist on fighting me since they know they are not going to win.

Trunks and I were in the living room washing some t.v. when Pan came running to us and jump between the two of us.

"Hey kiddo why are you so happy" trunks said "I'm happy because I will be in the tournament too" pan said with excitement in her eyes.

"WHAT!!!" both of us said, at that moment goku and gohan came to the living room looking for pan.

"are you guys crazy, how can you guys let pan compete she can be hurt, I thought that you were more smart that this gohan I can't believe you are letting your daughter fight" I said "hey she is ready and at first I did not wanted to her to fight but she is good, I know she would win just trust in your guts." He said.

I just look at pan and she was jumping of the excitement, she as a lot of energy in her system.

"Okay guys (Y/N), pan lets go we have training to do." Goku said "what, but we still have time, why we have to go training now. Trunks and I..." I was interrupted by vegeta "come on trunks lets go and demonstrate that we are much better that the family of kakarotto." "But..." trunks as trying to talk but both of were interrupted by everyone. Pan grab my hand and stared pulling me out of the side of trunks and leading me to the exit. "Come on (Y/N) we need to go and train". Pan said.

Third Person POV

In the meantime cell was planning something horrible for (Y/N) since he noticed that she would be participating in the tournament he would do his attack at that same day.

He was planning to kill all the people on the island. His plan is to capture (Y/N) and put her in a machine that wild suck her powers out living her as powerless.

But cell was not alone. This time some other villain was with him, joining strength they can eliminated goku family and in the progress destroying and controlling all the galaxy.