CH-8 THE SIBLINGS REUNITED

While the girls were outside vegeta and trunks were talking.

"Hey why did you do to the sister of Kakarrot" "nothing much I just did not let her go and said bye to her family because cell was in her world and he attack her, we almost made it in time, because (Y/N) use her powers to knock out cell, dad she is powerful but she need training, she can't controlled it."

"So the girl is stronger than you?" vegeta said "I believe so" trunk said. "Well you need to work harder so you can be stronger than her, no children of mine would be weak beside a kakarrot family." "Dad, even though I work hard she would be stronger that we are even her brother" trunks said trying that his father can understand. "Hey guys what you doing?" gotten said walking beside them. "Hey trunk how was your trip to find my aunt." "She is okay she is with my mom and bulla." "O great because my dad want to meet her, he was talking about training with her showing her cool stuff and all that."

"Wow so goku is very exciting for having a sister?" trunks said. "Well yeah, and even for gohan and me we are excited to know that we have an aunt." Gotten said

Third person P.O.V.

While the guys were talking, the girls were in the balcony, they were talking while they drink tea, chi-chi was talking of how wonderful pan is ( her granddaughter) and that she is strong like gohan but she would like it much if she is more ladylike, bulma and chi-chi stared arguing of what son was more stronger and bulla and (Y/N) stared to each other and (Y/N) said " bulla is this happen all the time?" "Yes, almost all the time" she said laughing of the argument of bulma and chi-chi.

" Do you want to go and see my room? I think is going to be best if we leave this two alone " bulla said with a happy smile in her face " yes, why not" (Y/N) said to bulla. While bulla and (Y/N)N were walking down the hall, they saw trunks and goten. "hey goten how are you" bulla said " hi bulla how ar..." goten did not finish greeting bulla when he saw (Y/N) beside bulla and he tough she was beautiful " hey bulla ho is she" " Oh hi my name is (Y/N) nice to meet you" (Y/N) said " ho hi my name is goten nice to meet you" goten said " hey trunk don't you think she is cute" goten said Whispering to trunks while the girls are not looking. " I don't know you think?" trunks said wile thinking 'o man you need to see her when she is mad , she is not that cute at that time" trunks thought " hey man it would be awkward for me to ask her out" goten said " well yeah dude" " why, don't tell me you saw her first only because she is friend with your sister."

" hey its not that" " then what is it" goten said with a series look on his face. " well she has a big and strong brother and I don't think he would let her little sister go out with her nephew " trunks said almost laughing at goten " yeah , right as if he would..... HEY WHAT!!!!!!!!! NO WAY THAT CUTIE IS MY AUNT???" goten said with a transparent face. " it's something wrong" bulla said looking at goten almost like he wanted to pass out. "yes, everything is fine, do not worry" trunks said " hey (Y/N) you know what?" bulla said " what?" " well goten here is your nephew, he is son of your brother" " WHAT IM AN AUNT?'' " yes you are" trunks and bulla said while goten wanted to disappear from the embarrassment.

" I'm 18 and I'm already an aunt, how old is my brother and what is his name?'' (Y/N) said with a surprise and serious face.

Goten started talking " hey, I-I just wanted to s-say that my dad is excited to see you" " seriously."

" yes he is and his name is goku and he i..."

" did someone said my name" goku said Teleporting in between the girls and boys.

" Hi, goku" bulla said " hey bulla , hey goten hey.... HO TRUNKS YOUR BACK!!!" goku said with excitement in his face. " yeah, hi goku how are you" " fine thanks and what happen?, how is she?, did she came with you?, were is she, is she outside with bulma, where you two have troble in her world or.. or ..." goku was asking a lot of questions so bulla said " yes she is here , she is fine know" '' really and were is she" goku was so excited, that bulla push (Y/N) in front of her because she was behind bulla all this time that goku appear and said " goku said hi to(Y/N) your sister and (Y/N) said hi to goku your brother" bulla said Introducing goku to (Y/N).

To be continue........