CH-6 GOING HOME

Third person P.O.V.

When trunks told (Y/N) that her brother was going to explain the situation in which she is on she said,

"When he will come?" "I did not say that he would come to us "trunks said "then how are we supposed to talk to him?" " well is time to go home, we are going to my world were your brother lives" trunks said with a happy smile in his face, but (Y/N) was concern about this, what if the cell come to her home and try to do something to her mother and brother?.

 "No I can't go , I can't live my mom and brother, what if something happen to them because of me, no I can't live" (Y/N) said with a terror in her tone. "HEY CALM DOWN (Y/N)!!!" trunks said grabbing (Y/N) shoulders. "hey everything is going to be okay your mom and brother would be okay too, cell does not want them he only want you, but if you stay you would be in danger and your family too and we really don't want that to happen and the best to protect you would be with the help of your brother and my father so we really need to go and the best way to protect your mom and brother is that you leave and do not return until the problem is solved ." trunk said "but at least let me say good bye to them a really don't want to worry them " " i'm sorry but we really don't have time for that we need to live right know" trunk said taking out of his jacket a control remote that have a red button.

When he press it a portal open in front of us and he said "we need to move know (Y/N) ""NO.... I can't do it, I-I need to say goodbye to my mom I cannot go like this" "I'm really sorry (Y/N) but we don't have a lot of time, Sorry for what I'm going to do I hope that you can forgive me some day" trunks said lifting (Y/N) in his shoulder, she was Protesting that she did not want to go.

In one arm trunks took the pack of (Y/N) and in the other arm was carrying (Y/N) since she did not want to go with him. " please trunks don't do this to me please, let me talk to my mom for just one second please I begging you, don't make hate you more than I do know."

(Y/N) was crying and yelling, she was hurt ,she could not do anything, but the time was coming and they need it to go even though trunks was felling horrible for what he was doing to (Y/N) he knew that someday she would forgive him it would take some time, but he would not let anything happen to her even if it cost him his life.

To be continue..........