CH-15 IT WAS MY FAULT

(Y/N) P.O.V.

"No I can believe trunks is dead, no it can be, it's my fault that he is dead it's because of me, he came to help me and the only think that I do is kill him, no." I said while crying I was feeling so mad that I stared to fell something in my body it was burning my blood was like boiling I was getting so hot, that the ropes broke and I could move, I could feel the energy on my body I was Floating I was not in the ground anymore and, a yellow light was forming all my body my hair it was not brown anymore know was blonde, I was felling all this energy that I stared at cell and yell " KNOW IS YOUR TURN TO DIE YOU STUPID LIZARD!!" i said , I was angry that I did not notice that goku,vegeta,krillin and everyone was watching me how I transform to a super sayaying. I was trying beast to defeat cell, I fight him with all my energy, I hit him in the face and throw him far way of trunks, he try to attack but I did not let him.

He pouch me to the face and he was trying to grab my hair but I did not let him I scream and a lightning struck him. I was mad that a lot of energy was coming out of my body my nature powers with the sayaying energy I was able to make an energy ball, I make it so big that cell was surprise, "this is for you, you wanted my powers, well I'm giving you my powers" I said while trying to throwing the energy ball to him.

" NOOOOO!!! " cell cry out, he was in a bad shape that I wanted him dead but goku shout at me " (Y/N) NOOOO,DON"T DO THIS" " I have too, because of me tr-trunks..." I said crying, the energy ball disappear from by hand and I couldn't throw it to cell, I was feeling horrible. But cell saw my weakness and took that opportunity to grab me by the neck and strangle me.

"Now is my turn to play" cell said to me, I could breathe and think, but I heard trunks yelling at me.

"(Y/N) DON'T GIVE UP!!!" ' trunks he is alive, he is not dead' I thought, "tr-trunks" I said, I look to cell eyes and with my hands I grabbed his cape and burn it, he notice what I did and he let me go.

I was going to fight him when vegeta en goku appear and they were going to attack cell, but cell said "this is not over do you hear me, I will have your powers(Y/N) same day and all of you would be sorry "he said before running away from us.

I went to see if trunks was okay, and he was getting up from the ground as if nothing happened to him. I hug him and ask "are you okay, can you walk?" "I'm fine gohan have me a sezun beans, that help me a lot, thanks gohan" " any time trunks, but I can believe that you almost died" gohan said " hey are you okay (Y/N) ?" trunks said " yeah I'm f-fine" I said but I was started to feel dizzy and for a second I was seeing all black.

Trunks P.O.V

I saw how (Y/N) was falling, I capture and lift up like bride style, "you did well (Y/N) know you need to rest, you deserved it "I whisper to her.

"Trunks are you sure you can move in your condition" goku ask. "Yes goku I can with the zeson bean I can move know'' I said.

--- time pass---

We were at home finally and I went to (Y/N) room to laid her down but she was not letting go of my jacket, I try to move her hand and she whisper " t-trunks d-don't go'' I was blushing of what she said she was so cute with her sleepy face. ' I can't believe I really have fall for her, I like her' I thought and with that I kiss her forehand and laid beside her, and with that I fall asleep too.

(Y/N) P.O.V

The light that was coming through the window woke me up, I was lying on my bed when I notice that I was feeling something above me, when I opened my eyes I realized it was someone's arm was on top of me, that is when I realize trunks was beside me I was getting red as a tomato, he was so close his face was so close with mine, I try to move but trunks grab me and hug me , he was so cute his sleepy face was so cute he look like a defensive child, i was trying to touch his face, but that when I heard him said " (Y-Y/N)...

i-i-li-lik..." he was about to said something but at that instead someone open the door screaming at us.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" "(YYYYYY/NNNNNN),TTTTRRRRUUUNNNKKSSS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" we heard the scream and trunks open his eyes and yell " aaaaahh" he was so shock that he jump from my bed and fall to the ground I was staring in his eyes and he weird chi-chi yelling to goku to come to the room.

" what is it chi-chi what is the problem?" goku said coming to my room. "Can't you see what is happening here, this two were sleeping together" chi-chi said, she was angry at us like if we did something bad.

" what is the matter?" bulma came and saw trunks in the floor " trunks what are doing here, what happen?" " no thing happen mom is nothing (Y/N) couldn't sleep well so I stay here to make her more comfortable" trunks said, he turn to see me so I could said that it was true but at the same time the two of us stared to blush so hard that he were two tomatoes faces.

Goku was just looking at us he was not saying anything, we all were listening to chi-chi how this was wrong that I should not have a boy in my room that I'm not even marry that is not what a lady should act. I was so embarrassed that I just got up and went outside, "it was too hot in there it was making me blush, that why I was blushing, there were is no other explanation" I said to myself.

That is when I saw a tall young man with brown eyes, short black hair, with a tuxedo on 'who in his right mind would were a tuxedo at this early in the morning' I thought.

That is when videl and gohan came closer to me and said "I'm so sorry (Y/N)-chan, my mom can be a little troublesome" gohan said worry for me.

" why did you said that, what's wrong" I said " well.." gohan couldn't tell me and videl said " it's just that chi-chi came to the brilliant idea of having an arranged marriages" " o really well that's bad for gotten poor guy" I said " well this is not for gotten" is not, then for whom is it" I said butting my head to the side thinking for whom is the arranged marriage " well is for you (Y/N)" gohan said " WWWHHHAAATTTT!!!!!!! " I was speechless I couldn't believe that chi-chi want me to marry a stranger what is she thinking. At that instead I saw trunks approaching to videl, gohan and I and then I saw the boy that chi-chi brought here to take my hand approaching too, I could think straight. I just got off with the problem of cell a few hours ago and know I have another problem in my hand. 'I really want to go home'   I thought.

To be continue........