CH-9 DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE

Third person P.O.V.

Goku and (Y/N) were staring each other, goku was so nerves he was sweating, in the other hand (Y/N) was getting nerves too, but she break the silent and said " h-hi " " hello" goku said " are we supposed to be siblings?" " I guest so" goku said in the nerves way. "okay this is weird" goten said " yes it is " both goku and (Y/N) said, at that instead the two stared laughing.

" goku what are you doing come let go with chi-chi she is with my mom in the balcony" bulla said grabbing goku arm, (Y/N) was just standing there and could not walk so goten grab her hand and stared walking too.

" hey goten bring (Y/N) hear your father so I can take a photo" chi-chi said they put (Y/N) beside goku and they were so nerves that they started laughing and chi-chi took that opportunity to take the picture.

---- Time pass --------

Kuririn and number 18 came to the party that bulma was arranging and also piccolo, yamcha and master roshi, they were all surprise of the news of goku having a sister." Hey (Y/N) how is your world?" kuririn said "well they are not a lot of stuff like here but its almost like here, but the people over there don't have powers or anything like that" "yes, its true over there they don't have a lot of stuff is like here there is not a lot of a different" trunks said while everyone was talking the time pass and it was night so (Y/N) , she got up and went to garden she did not tell anyone about where she was going she wanted to be alone.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I was looking to the stars and I was feeling emotional " sorry mom if could not say good bye to you, i'm sorry for all the trouble you bent to because of me, but why you did not tell me I was not yours, why hide it, maybe because you were worry what my reaction would be, I really don't know" I stared crying while looking the sky," M-mom I miss you a lot, I hope you and my brother are okay, I promise that someday I will go back to you,  I love you and whatever were your reasons I will forgive you, I love you mom" I close my eyes and stared crying once again, I was feeling alone in this world even though I have a brother, I don't know him that well. "hey (Y/N) are you okay?" trunks said approaching (Y/N) that was setting in the grass.

" I'm okay trunks, I-I just wanted to be alone" she said trying not to look at trunks," what's wrong, you don't look okay to me" " I am okay so please leave I really don't want to talk to you i'm still mad at you."

" I know you are still mad at me but you need to understand tha-" " I know" (Y/N) said interrupting trunks " and for that, thank you so much for protecting me from cell, I do understand that you wanted to protect me, but right now i'm scare, i'm alone I don't feel at home, i'm scare trunks what if I can't control that well my powers and I hurt you or someone of the family, what if cell came back and attack everyone what if –if" (Y/N) was shaking she was crying and trembling of fears trunks hug her from behind and said " don't worry you are not alone you have me, I can protect you and I will protect you with my life nothing would happen to me and you or all are friends and family, if we are together nothing would happen, you need to trust us" " trunks" (Y/N) said trying not to cry anymore " please whatever I do, don't ever leave me alone please, for now I can only trust on you, I really don't want to feel this horrible felling of loneliness." "I won't live you alone never or make you cry so for now try to cheer up." "Okay thanks trunks." (Y/N) said.

While they were getting up from the ground they heard goku yelling

"WHATTTTT!!!!! CELL WAS IN HER WORLD!!!!!!!.

To be continue...........

**** SORRY GUYS IF I WAS LATE UPDATING THIS CHAPTER, BUT FOR TODAY I CAN ONLY UPDATE JUST ONE BECAUSE I'M IN THE HOSPITAL WITH MY GRANDMOTHER, SHE IS NOT OF ANY DANGER, BUT SHE HAVE TO STAY FOR 3 DAYS SO I WILL NOT UPDATE FOR KNOW UNTIL SUNDAY, BECAUSE I WANT TO BE WITH HER SO PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND, AND I'M SUPPER HAPPY THAT EVERYONE IS LIKING MY STORY, THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU GUYS FOR THIS, BUT IF SOME OF YOU DID NOT LIKE IT, ITS OKAY I WILL TRY TO IMPROVE MY STORY, SO THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU GUYS AND SEE YOU ON SUNDAY, I HOPE THAT ALL OF YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEK :) ****