25.

The whole week, I could'nt keep my mind off of Oliver. I just wanted to kiss him so bad, and tell him we're in this together, but I cant, and we werent.

Adrianna and I are going home soon, because I'm tired of always touring, and I want to be home for once.

I climbed up onto the bunk on top of ours and grabbed all the clothes. I threw them on the floor, and climbed back down. I folded them up and placed them into our suitcases. When I was done, I put the suitcases back into our clothes bunk and went out to the lounge.

"ANDYYYYY!!" I yelled. He immidiately popped his head through the curtain.

"Huh?" he asked.

I stood up and walked over to him.

"I'm going to miss you so much!" I said and hugged him rib breaking tight.

"I'll miss you too." he said,and hugged me back.

After saying goodbye to everyone, I grabbed Adrianna, and Demi and I went to the airport, along with Ashley who was dropping us off.

While we were in the car, I decided to text Breeanna.

To: Breeanna x

We're on our way to the airport. We didn't get to hang out as much as I wanted too, so after tour it'd mean alot if you'd come to visit me.

I answered questions on ask.fm until we got to the airport. I grabbed Adrianna's carseat, while Ashley and Demi got our suitcases. We went inside the airport, and Ashley set the suitcases down. I put Adrianna down to say goodbye.

"Ash.. I know that theres been tension between us.. but I miss talking to you, alot. Can we just start over please?" I asked. He smirked and nodded. I gave him a big hug. "Bye.." I said and walked over to the ticket counter, carrying Adrianna.

THIS HAS TO BE LIKE THE SMALLEST CHAPTER EVERRRRRR, BUT ITS SOMETHING OKAY I TRIED. UPDATES SHOULD BE FASTER NOW IDK. I REALLY SUCK AT WRITING GUYS, LIKE THIS BOOK IS TERRIBLE. BUT IF YOU STILL WANNA READ IT BE MY GUEST.