22.

I just stared at her, too shocked to say a word. I looked at her, we looked like twins, she had my natural hair color, my eyes, everything.

"I-I..... I gotta go!" I said before running away from the venue. I countinued running until I found a tight alleyway. I ducked into it.

"Darcy!!" I heard Breeanna scream She sounded close. I sat next to a dusty pile of wood and put my head in my hands.

"Darcy...?" a voice asked, a few feet away. I looked up and there was Breeanna. I sighed and looked down at my feet.

"Please talk to me. I've wanted to meet you, for like ever. You're my little sister, and I want to be in your life. I want to be considered apart of your family.." she said.

I stood up and hugged her as tight as I could.

"You are my family, we... legally. I am willing to let you be apart of my life, I want to get to know you, and hopefully you're not like the rest of our family.." I said.

She smiled widely. "I'd never be like them.." she said.

We walked back to the venue together.  I led her to our bus, and to the back lounge so she could meet Arianna.

When we got into the back lounge, Adrianna was laying on the couch kicking her feet, excitedly. The babysitter was making unny faces at her.

"Hi." I said, and walked over to Adrianna.

"Thankyou so much, but I can take her now." I said and smiled at her. She nodded and walked out of the lounge.

I sat down next to Adrianna and picked her up.

"Mommy missed you!" i cooed to her. I looked up and Breeanna was standing in the doorway, shy. I patted the spot next to me for her to come sit down. She did and I handed her Adrianna.

"Shes really yours?" she asked. I nodded. My phone went off, and it was a call from Oliver.

Hello

Hey, I want to see Adrianna.

Well right now isn't a good time, Oliver.

If you dont fucking let me see her, I'll take you to court. Bitch.

First off, who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Take me to court then, because I dont need your negativity around Adrianna.

Darcy.. just let me see my fucking baby..

Whatever Oliver, I'll text you our next stop, because we're leaving here tonight. If you dont show, then you'll never be able to see her. Choose wisely, dickhead.

With that, I hung up on him.  Breeanna looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

I explained everything that went on since I got adopted. By the time I was done, she was shocked.

"I am so sorry.." she said and hugged me. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Hey! I think they're back. Come on." I said and picked up Adrianna and led Breeanna to the front of the bus. I put Adrianna down in her rocking chair and walked over to Andy and Juliet, with Breeanna.

"Ummm..... guys? This is my sister, Breeanna." I said.

They looked suprised.

"Sister?" Andy asked. I nodded and sat down on the couch.

"Nice to meet you." Juliet said, and Andy nodded in agreement. Breeanna smiled and looked at me.

"Well, I should get going.. Jaime is probably looking for me." she said.

"Jaime..? Preciado?" I asked. She nodded.

"He's my adpotive brother." she said. I nodded, happy because I had months to get to know my sister, because she was on tour with us. I gave her a hug, and she walked off the bus.

"Shes hot." Ashley said. I glared at him and layed on the couch. Demi walked over to me and sat down by my feet.

"Wheres Rita?" I asked.

"Upstairs." she said.

"Ooooooooooooo, Rita and Kellin sittin' in a tour bus. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage, the comes a little baby with amazing fucking hair in a baby carriage." I sung. Everyone laughed. I slowly started to fall asleep, but not before thinking about Breeanna, and how not everyone I'm related to are cunts.