15.

"Darcy.. please get up. I'm so sorry. I'm not being the parent that I should be. It's not your fault. Please wake up..." I heard Andy. I slowly opened one eye and was practically blinded by a bright light. I groaned and sat up.

"It is my fault Andy. Wheres Oli?" I asked.

He pointed out in the hall. I ripped my IV out and ran out of the room. He was sitting in a chair outside the door with him head in his hands. I took his hands in mine and looked at him.

"It's okay.... I'm okay.... It's gonna be okay, Oli." I whispered.

He pulled his hands from mine and looked at me hard.

"Why did you do that? What if I lost you. What if I lost the baby, Darcy?!" He stood up.

"BECAUSE, I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE! DO YOU REALLY THINK I WANT TO BE PREGNANT RIGHT NOW?!? WHO SAYS I'M EVEN KEEPIING THE FUCKING BABY!! I ALREADY KNOW HOW THIS IS GONNA GO OLI! IM GONNA HAVE THE BABY AND I'M GOING TO BE BY MYSELF ALL THE TIME BECAUSE YOU'RE GONNA BE ON TOUR LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING MONTH! SO YOU CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF IF YOU WANT TO MAKE ME SEEM LIKE THE BAD GUY! I WAS DRUNK, AND I'M YOUNG, WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE FOR HAVING SEX WITH A 17 YEAR OLD!" I screamed in his face. He looked as if he was about to cry.

"I-I'm sorry, Oli. I didn't mean it.. I'm so sorry. Please dont hate me." I said and put my face in my hands. A few seconds late Oli was on the floor with me holding me. We sat there for a while, until I fell asleep in his arms.

This isn't even like, a half a page but its to hold you guys off, and to let you know that I'm gonna countiue.

Ly my loyal potatoes