29.

I woke up to crying coming through the pink baby monitor on my nightstand. I looked at the clock and it was 4am. I quickly slid out of Oli's arms, and looked down at him. I missed seeing him sleep, he looked so peaceful.

I quickly made my way to Adrianna's room. She was laying in her basinet, kicking her feet and crying rather loud. Her face was red from crying. I picked her up and held her close to my chest.

"Aww.. My poor baby. Mommy is here. You're okay. Shhh.... Everything's okay princess." I cooed to her. She eventually stopped crying and fell asleep with her head on my shoulder. I set her back down in her basinet, and quietly walked out of the room.

After quickly using the bathroom, I went downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed the jar of nutella out of the cabinet. I grabbed a spoon out of the drawer and quietly made my way back up to my room and shut the door. I sat on the bed and Oliver pulled me close to him and placed his head on my hip.

"I love you." He whispered and opened his brown eyes. I looked down at him and smiled.
"I love you too." I said, and leaned down and pecked him on the lips.

-

I woke up the next morning, with Oliver's arms wrapped tightly around me and his head placed in the crook of my neck.
I easily turned around and faced him due to my small size and shook him awake. "Oliver.." I said shaking his shoulder. He opened his light brown eyes and smiled. "Morning beautiful." He said in his raspy morning voice. I smiled and stood up, grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the bed. I dragged him the whole way to Adrianna's room. We both hovered over her basinet.
"Hello, gorgeous." He said softly to the baby looking up at him. She smiled and kicked her feet in excitement. "Daddy loves you.." He said and grabbed her small hand. He pulled me into his chest and I savored the moment. We were a family.

:)