2.

We pulled up at a enormous house. It was amazing!

"Fucking hell, this is your house?! It's HUGE!!" They laughed at my choice of words, and I looked down blushing.

"Actually, this is OUR house." Juliet said and smiled. I smiled back. This is a dream come true. Andy grabbed my bags and Juliet took my hand and lead me into the house. She showed me the kitchen first. It was really big.  She opened the fridge and it was packed with every flavor of monster. That fridge is Jesus. I ran over and hugged the fridge. "I LOVE YOU!!!" I screamed. Juliet laughed. Then, she showed me the living room, I was absolutely in love with it. After showing me the rest of the house she showed me my room. It was mainly blue and white and the bed had tons of throw pillows. There was a box of posters on the bed. I had a white desk with a white and green chair. Juliet smiled when she saw my face. "Do you like it?" She asked. I nodded excitedly and smiled as wide as I could. I loved it so much.

After I seen the whole house Juliet told me to get ready to go out to dinner with the boys and to wear something dressy. I didn't really have anything dressy so I went to knock on Juliet and Andy's door.

"Juliet! I don't have anything to wear!" I shouted. Nobody answered so I opened the door. There sat Juliet and Andy making out.

"EW! MY VIRGIN EYES!" I shouted. They looked up and started laughing. "What do you need?" Juliet asked.

"Um.. I have nothing to wear." She stood up and went to her closet. She dug deep and pulled out a short black dress with a sweetheart neckline. "This is the only thing I have small enough to fit you. Do you like it?" I smiled and nodded. I loved it. I took it and said thank you and ran back to my room. I grabbed a strapless black bra and some black lace underwear and walked into the bathroom. After showering I dried off and got dressed.

I walked into my room and grabbed my black crystal necklace and burgundy heels. I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!"

"You look beautiful." Juliet said. She was wearing a short red dress and black high heels with a black necklace. "Thanks.." I said and blushed.

She sat on my bed and watched me finish getting ready. I put on tan eye-shadow and then put medium brown eye shadow in my crease and dark brown in the outer corner and finished it off with thin winged out eyeliner, mascara, and burgundy lipstick. Juliet smiled and sat me down to do my hair. She curled it and shook it out creating natural looking waves. I looked amazing, but still fat. I smiled to hide the negative thoughts and thanked her. She took my hand and lead me out to the car with Andy.

We pulled up to some Italian restaurant. Andy held the door for us and we walked over to a table with all the guys. I hid behind Juliet while we walked and sat between her and Andy. I looked down at my lap. Everyone was sitting there judging me, I know it. Tears started to swell in my eyes but I blinked back as hard as I can but one escaped. Then, someone spoke.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom really quick." Sammi spoke. She grabbed my hand and pulled me along with her.

"Want to tell me whats wrong?" She asked.

"I-i feel out of p-place.. Nobody liked m-me, I know i-it..." I said between sobs.

"Awww.. honey, that's not true. We all like you, you're gorgeous. Okay?" I wiped my tears away and nodded. "Now lets get you fixed up" she said. She pulled out her makeup bag out of her purse and did my makeup exactly like before. "Thank you so much" I said. She just shook her head and she hugged me. I was shocked for a moment but then hugged back. We walked back out to the table where everyone was talking and laughing. I finally got to scan everyone. Its was just all the boys and their girlfriends. But there was a girl I never seen before. Then, I saw she was with Ashley. She was literally orange. Why the fuck is she orange?