8.

I woke up to what I thought was Copeland crying, but I looked down beside me and she was fast asleep in my arms. I slowly got up and placed her in her basinet. I walked over to where the noise was coming from and saw a dark figure curled in a ball crying. I turned the lamp on to see who is was. They had dark hair but thats all I could make out because they were curled up so tight.

"Uhhhh...who are you?" I asked awkwardly. The person sniffled and looked up. It was a small girl, she looked about 12.

"I'm Jesse" she said and sighed.

"Well why were you crying, and what are you doing on sws bus?" She looked down at her feet.

"I came to see their set with my mom but she said it was devil music and left before the first song even finished. I looked all around for her but it was hopeless. Its freezing at night here and I needed somewhere warm to go and this was the only place that wasn't locked" She explained.

I sighed and went to go get her a blanket, I can't just leave her out in the cold. I grabbed her arm, it was so skinny my whole hand could fit around it, and lead her to the love seat. I adjusted the pillow for her and motioned for her to lay down. She kicked off her vans and slid under the blanket I placed on the couch.

"Thank you so much..." she said weakly. I nodded and walked over to Copeland so I could change her wet diaper. She must have been really tired, because she didn't even get up. I covered her up and walked back over to the couch to check my phone. I had 6 texts and 4 missed calls from Lacey, a text from Vic, and about 14 from Mike. I then noticed that it was 4am.

"Where the fuck is Kellin?" I thought outloud.

About an hour and a half passed and Kellin still hadn't showed. I checked Copeland to make sure she was asleep and walked off the bus. I walked straight to my bus and walked straight in. I was suprised by the sight. Alan Ashby and Austin Carlile were cuddling on the counter, Kellin was asleep with his face in the ground, Andy was texting, Ashley was making out with some girl with a fucked up spraytan and loads of makeup, and everyone else was scattered around either sleeping, or texting. I grabbed a mic off the floor and plugged it in. Then, I screamed in the loudest voice I could "YOU'RE ALL FUCKING DISGUSTING!!!" Andy and Ashley jumped and the girl got knocked off of Ashleys lap and everyone else jolted awake. I grabbed the girl by the ear and dragged her off the bus. "Fugly slut." I muttered and walked back to sws bus. Jesse was watching Adventure Time and Copeland was still asleep.

I looked out the window to see Kellin and the boys walking back to the bus. I grabbed Jesse and carried her bridal style to Copeland's basinet. I planted a kiss on Cope's cheek and walked out the house.

"Bye Kellz, bye guys" I said as I passed them. I walked onto our bus, gave Ashley a disgusted look, and walked back to my bunk. I put my phone on the charger and carried Jesse to the back lounge.

When I returned to my bunk, I slid in and threw the covers over my face and cried for what seemed liked hours. I knew what I was crying about, but I didn't know why I was crying about that. Why should I care that Ashley was making out with some tramp, its not like it doesnt happen often.

After a while, I was all cried out and dying of thirst. I hopped out of my bunk and walked to the fridge. I grabbed a monster and quickly walked back so nobody would see me. I pulled back the curtain to the bunk and saw Ashley, with his back turned, texting. Just seeing him made tears run down my face. He turned around I started to back away.

"No...stay.." He said. I just stood there, but he patted a spot in the bunk. I climbed up into the bunk, still crying. He looked at me for a long time. I just stared down at my batman socks.

He then did the most unexpected thing ever, he sat up and hugged me. I tried to pull away because I was so over whelmed I was sobbing. He just held on tighter. I wanted more than ever to hug him back, and have him stroke my hair and tell me it would all be alright, but I couldn't, and he wouldn't, so there's no point.

He finally let go and stared at me, I looked up, now that I calmed down a little, but I was still lightly sobbing, and stared back. He slowly leaned in, until our faces were just centimeters away. I could even hear his heart beat, It was slow and steady, but I knew mine was beating rapidly. Another tear fell but Ashley wiped it away, right before he closed the gap between us.

His lips fit with mine like peices of a puzzle. I couldn't bring myself to pull away. He slid his tongue across my bottom lip and I allowed entrance. What was I doing? I hated him. Rage suddenly took over me. I pulled away and slapped him, hard.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? Just because I kicked out your slut that you were planning to hook up with doesn't mean you can play with my emotions like that! If I tell Andy that will be the end of you, so I advise you to stay on my good side." I said meaner than intended.

I hopped out of the bunk and grabbed a jacket. I walked to the front of the bus and opened the door and there stood Lacey...

I updated :3 I love my potatoes and couldn't do this to you guys so there. c: It isn't edited. Theres a lot going on right now. My depression is getting bad again. But anywhore, I'll try to update like on Monday or something. Love you Potatoes x