9.

"Darcy! Come here please!" Juliet yelled from her and Andys bunk. Last night, I just slammed the door in Lacey's face and slept on the couch. I walked back to Juliet and Andy's bunk and pulled back the curtain. Juliet was curled into a ball, and it looks like she had been crying.

"Do you need to go to the hospital? Are you okay?" I asked really concerned.

She nodded and then shook her head so I took her hand and helped her out of the bunk. We slowly made our way to the door. I called Kellin and asked him to watch Jesse, since she was already at his bus. I grabbed Juliet's black toms as we slowly got out of the bus. Juliet groaned in pain again as we sat on a curb next to the venue. I quickly phoned an ambulance.

Juliet and I waited around for what seemed like centurys, when the ambulance finally arrived Juliet's pain was almost unbearable. They got her into the ambulance and I climbed in and sat down. The doctor gave her a small pill that instantly made her feel better.

"Call Andy..." she whispered. I nodded and quickly dialed his number.

Hello?

JULIET'S IN LABOR!

Hahahahaha, HI DARCY!

ANDY! GET YOUR ASS TO THE HOSPITAL! JULIET IS GOING TO HAVE YOUR CHILD VERY SHORTLY SO STRAIGHTEN THE FUCK UP!

You sound mad ahahahahha

YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!

I was furious when I got off the phone with Andy. I threw my phone on the floor and bit the sleeve of my cardigan.

"Juliet, its going to be okay. You dont need that drunk asshole anyways. I'm gonna call Austin on your phone, since I believe I just broke mine." I said in a calm voice. Juliet nodded and I picked up her phone and dialed Austin's number. I told him everything that happened and he said he was on his way.

We pulled into the hospital and the paramedics helped Juliet out and into a wheelchair. They quickly pushed her inside and I followed behind them. Juliet groaned in pain again.

They wheeled her into a big room and placed her in a bed. Then, they hooked an IV up to her.

"I'm going to need you to leave the room." The doctor said.

"I'm going to need you to fuck off. That's my mom and there is nobody else here for her."

The doctor sighed and shook his head.

"Go meet Austin downstairs." Juliet said. I nodded and left the room. I quickly made my way down the long hallway and down the stairs, I'm scared of elevators. By the time I got to the end of the staircase, I was out of breath.

I quickly made my way to the entrance of the hospital and looked around for Austin.

I finally found him talking to the lady at the front desk, standing with Alan. I ran over to them and grabbed each of their hands and pulled them along. When I went to walk towards the stairs, Austin shook his head and pulled me to the elevator.

"Pleaseeeeeeeee don't make me go in there" I begged.

"You'll be okay, me and Alan will be right there okay?" He said.

I nodded and relaxed a little bit. I slowly made my way into the elevator and walked toward the back corner. Austin pressed the button and it started to move up. I slid down onto the floor and curled into a ball, trying to not let my anxiety take over. After awhile, I started shaking, and I couldn't contain myself any longer.

"Let me out." I said, as calm as possible. Austin laughed.

"I can't. You have to wait until it stops moving." He said.

I sat back on the ground, and pounded the back of my head, hard, against the metal elevator walls.

I'm stuck here. Forever and ever. We're just going to keep going up. I'll miss the birth of my little brother/sister. I won't be able to see it grow up. I won't be able to see Andy again, or Ashley, or even Lacey. I'm going to die in an elevator, with two assholes, I thought.

Then, a ding went off and the doors opened. I ran out as quickly as possible. I didn't stop running until I reached the room Juliet was in. I scanned the room, out of breath. Andy was passed out in a chair, and Ashley was standing by the window, deep in thought.

I didn't know what I was doing, but my feet started moving before my mind could. I ran into Ashleys arms and held him as tight as I could, afraid he'd pull away. I felt his body grow tense, but I still didn't let go.

He tried to pull away but I held on tighter.

"Please...." I said softly.

He slowly started to relax, and I cried into his shirt. I cried for everything. For Juliet, having an asshole like Andy's babys. For Lacey, not getting a second chance. For Ashley, sleeping with a new slut everynight because he can't deal with his own problems. But not once for myself. Because I felt as though I deserve everything negative that has happened to me.

Lacey cheating.

Ashley playing with my emotions.

My mom dieing.

My dad trying to kill me.

Everything.

This of course, made me cry even harder. But I decided to pull away, and do something I've had the urge to do for the past hour.

I walked over to Andy, and slapped him across the face as hard as I could.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE" I screamed. I slapped him again, just as hard.

"YOU DON'T DESERVE JULIET, AND YOU DON'T FUCKING DESERVE ME AS A DAUGHTER!" I screamed as loud as I could and slapped him again, multiple times.

Andy just stared at me in shock. I slapped him again. and again. and again. and again.

So many times I lost count. I couldn't control myself. My anger was taking over me. I didn't stop hitting him until CC and Jake pulled me off of him. I fought for them to let go but I knew it was no use. Slowly, I started to calm down. I dropped to my knees, and sobbed. There was nothing else I could do. I was tired, sad, and angry.

I sobbed for what seemed like hours. Everyone around me was silent. I sobbed until I was all washed out. I had no more tears left. I then got to my feet, and ran out of the room. I ran to the bathroom around the corner and slammed the door.

I kicked the glass toilet paper holder as hard as I could and it shattered. I picked up one of the pieces.

"Nobody cares anyways.." I whispered to myself and dragged it across my wrist.

This was NOT edited. I don't feel like it so here you are. This is probably shit but whatever.