3.

*Juliet's POV*

"So, Darcy. I have something VERY big to tell you!" I said. She just stood there, and looked kind of scared. "I'm pregnant!" I finished. Again, she just stood there. But then, something unexpected happened

"OOOOOOMMMMYYYYGGGGOOOODDDDD!!!" Darcy yelled. "Can I name it? Can we name her Princess Bubblegum, or him Jake the dog!?!?" I shook my head laughing. "Those are in fact, very nice names. But we need normal, yet original names. You may name it though." (a/n: comment baby names ^.*) She jumped even more. "So.. who wants a makeover?" Darcy asked. All of our hands shot up. But my phone rang.

Hello? Ash?

Can you please let her come back for fuck sake?

"Sure, why not. But Darcy's giving her a makeover because all that orange shit has to go"

Alright, I'm dropping her off now.

"Ashleys bringing that orange girl over!" I yelled. They all groaned.

*Darcy's POV*

"I'm here bitches!!" Amber yelled. Can I please shove my foot down her fucking throat? I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the bathroom. "What are you doing?"

"I'm giving you a very needed makeover. Sit down and be quiet." She did as I said.

"Take out any contacts and piercings and shit." I said. She took out her neon green contacts and she only had her belly button pierced. I wiped all her makeup. (It took loads of makeup wipes) I reapplied it with just winged out liner and red lipstick. I took out all of her blonde extensions and died her black, and curled it. I got my piercing kit and pierced her septum. I handed her a bless the fall top, some black skinnies, a proper bra that doesnt make her boobs look 20x bigger than their natural size, and some white vans. Her makeup made her look way older than she was because now she looks about 18, only a year older than me. She was actually really pretty.

I took her out of the bathroom to see the girls reactions.

"Ummmm... who's she? and where is Amber?" Lauren asked.

"This is Amber."

"Wow, you're really good." Juliet said.

I did Sammi next, I died half of her head blue and the other half green. I did her makeup the same as I did everyone else's, winged out liner like I do mine. I did Juliets ends lavender, Laurens ends red, and Ella's Aqua. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty proud of myself.

After makeovers we watched Exicision and the girls ate popcorn and icecream and stuff but I just nibbled on an apple and drunk some water. It was a little awkward watching that with them. Anyways, we were watching the movie and basically everyone kept closing their eyes except me.

"You're enjoying this shit?" Lauren asked.

"Its perfect! How can you NOT enjoy it?" She just shook her head,

After the movie it was about 4am so I decided to go to bed. I said goodnight to the girls and went upstairs. I wiped off my makeup, and put on my batman pj's.

See what you did? Your mum is dead because of you! She should have aborted your fat, lazy ass!

"Darcy, Its okay! Darcy!" Andy was shaking me. I started sobbing. "Its all my fault!" I choked. "I just want my mom.." Andy pulled me into a hug and I sobbed into his shirt. Why do they have to be so nice? I'm going to end up pushing them away. I push everyone away.

"I'm going to go get Juliet." He said. I nodded and sobbed into my plush batman. Juliet came in and laid next to me. She pulled me closer to her and stroked my hair until I fell asleep.

I woke up next to Juliet. Her stomach was showing more than ever. Did the baby like... grow over night? I carefully slid from under her, trying not to wake her up. I walked to my closet and grabbed a burgundy mesh cropped sweater, a white bando to go underneath, some white high-waisted shorts, and some burgundy vans. I took a quick shower and washed my hair. After drying off, I blowdried my hair, turned my straighteners on, and got dressed. I did winged out liner and straightened my hair. I took one last look in the mirror and walked downstairs to get some toast.

When I got downstairs, Andy was cooking eggs, bacon, and waffles. Before I could go and grab an apple, Andy set a plate of food in front of me.

"Eat, I haven't seen you eat anything but apples and toast since you've been here." I sighed and picked at my eggs. He raised his eyebrow so I ate it all. I smiled at him and walked to the bathroom. No way I was digesting all of that. I stuck my middle and pointer finger far down my throat until I threw up. Andy soon rushed into the bathroom.

"Did you purposely make yourself sick?" He asked. "No.." I lied. He shook his head.

"Eat. Now. You can count your ribs for fuck sake!" He pushed me to the kitchen and made me sit there until my plate was clean.

"Can I go now?" I asked getting really pissed. I'm going to get even fatter.

"No, not until your food is digested. You need to eat." I sighed. He wins.

Juliet then came into the kitchen looking really sleepy.

"By the way, good job on all the girls hair." Andy said

"Thanks." I grumbled, still kind of pissed.

"Goodmorning mom!" I said to Juliet.

"Goodmorning love." she said.

"What are we doing today?" I asked them.

"Well, you and I are going shopping for warped tour." Andy said.
-
WARPED TOUR!!! I know they aren't going to warped tour this year, in fact, most of the bands that are going to be going to warped in my book are not actually going to warped tour this year, sadly! This is short but whatever. Bye!