SC - The Reception

Blessing the marriage and honoring the full family, everyone are standing at the reception and raising their goblet of wine as a tradition of the wedding and ringing it by a spoon.

The venue is very exclusive, only the riches and family friends can enter well of course the ones invited is also allowed to enter kanino bang POV ang uunahin ko? haha anyway enjoy :) - Binban

Stanly's POV

Maggagabi na kami nakarating sa venue place so they decided to fed everybody para hindi naman mabore habang hinihintay kami.

We go straight to Alexus at nagbihis muna kami. Me wearing my blue summer polo with the matching of a semi fitted shorts and sanuk sandals and a hat and shades and a gshock... Just like ordinary man's outfit for everyday with a little mustache on the face.

Now Angelie is wearing a white sando for inner and a floral red see through and a short shorts matching up with baby g and havainas.

Lakas lang maka beach outing ng mga suot namin pero ewan ko ba at ayun ang natripan naming isuot at namasyal muna kami sa kung saan saan.

Ayaw kasi namin na after ng kasal diretso agad sa reception eh gusto namin iba kami sa mga ibang taong kinasal.

We go to Mall of Asia and buy Ice cream there.

Tapos the rest sa baywalk nalang kami naglakad habang magkahawak ang kamay. Parang magboyfriend lang parang ganun lang.

This moment is so sweet and so emotional... I can feel the love in the air, my face is simply overjoyed and my hand is holding her hand so tight. I love this that I can wish to the gods not to let this finish.

Napagod na kaming maglakad kaya umupo nalang kami at pinanood bumaba ang araw ng maalala naming may reception pa pala kaming pupuntahan kaya dali dali na kaming pumunta sa venue at hindi na nakapag bihis ng kahit casual man lang... Maggagabi na pala.

Andrew's POV

"Drew I told you I can do this..." Pagyayabang ni Tanya.

Oo na napagkasundo na niya ang kuya niya at si Angelie.

Madalas kong sabihin na tigilan na niya ang kalokohang 'to pero hindi naman siya masusuway eh. Talagang ginawa niya ang lahat para magkatuluyan ang dalawa.

Tsss ngayon kinukulit niya ako at niyayabangan.

"Tanya will you seat down!?"

"Admit it Andrew... I won!"

"Stop acting childish! we never had a bet so how did you win?"

She just rolled her eyes and pouted finally napirmi rin sa tabi ko.

The newly wed couples are doing the traditions.

The drinking of champagne, slicing of cake, flying the doves.

Everyone is happy until a gorgeous lady came in.

"Drew is that Clarisse?" Asked Tanya.

I looked at my right side and she's right, Clarisse is there. I stand up and give her the happiest greet

"Woahoa!!! what are you doing here?" I said and embraced her...

She's laughing "My God Andrew you're still the same."

"The same what?" I asked wonderingly.

"The same childish bestfriend of mine..."

At tatawa tawa naman si Tanya.

"Nice to see you again Clarisse." sabi ni Tanya at nagbeso sila.

"Have a sit please." I said but she wanted to meet the newly wed so... oke!