Chapter Extra 1: Olivia's Quest For Love

"I'm fine mom, don't worry about me." Olivia said to her mom on the other line. She was having her coffee near the pad she was staying for three months. "No, I'm not going home mom." She paused "I'm not thinking of her!" her voice raise as customers in the café stared at her "I'm gonna call you back" she said. Incautious, she bump with the waitress coming along when she gets out of the table "Damn!" she yelled.

            "I'm sorry madam, I didn't mean it" the waitress apologized.

            "You just spilled a coffee in my dress" she said

            "I'm very sorry madam"

Though she knows it's her own fault, she wanted to blame the woman in front of her.

"She said she's sorry" a woman behind her said.

"Will you mind your own business?!" she said as she turned around and then paused while looking at the woman's face. She was stuck by the strong and fierce look of the woman in front of her.

"I do mind ma'am. I own this cafe so I'm responsible for everything"

She turns back to senses "You're responsible so you should replace it. I have a meeting afterwards and I need a new dress" she lied

The woman looked at her seriously then sighs "Alright, I'll just go get my car then we could get something for you"

Few minutes later at the car,

"I'm Shan." The woman introduced herself

"Olivia"

"Nice to meet you."

There was silence. She looked at Shan who was seriously driving

"Why?" Shan asked as she noticed Olivia staring at her.

"Nothing" She could compare Shan to the TV series character Olivia Dunham, a serious, brilliant, elegant and full of mystery kind of woman.

"Alright" Shan said as she stopped the car in front of a boutique. "Here it is. We should find a nice dress in here"

As they went inside the boutique, she was frozen to see Andy's Human size poster on the wall

"Are you alright?" Shan asked

"Yeah" she said "I should find a dress"

"Go ahead" Shan shows the way

She look at dresses.

"How old are you?" Shan asks while following her

"Pardon?"

"Your age?"

"I'm 31"

"Are you married?"

"No."

"You look disturbed. Are you running away from someone?"

"No. I'm hiding"

"Why?"

"I should keep that a secret" she answered as she pull a dress "This will do"

"Alright" Shan took the dress and pay.

A few minutes, she  change to her new dress. "What do you think?"

"It's a perfect fit. You're beautiful" Shan said "Shall I drive you to your meeting?"

"No, It's fine. I should take the taxi"

"Lying can't accomplish anything Olivia. Let me take you home"

At the car,

"You know I'm lying and you know it's my fault then why did you still bought me this dress?"