Prologue: Understandings - Love is painful

My name is Andreah Collin but people close to me call me Andy. I was eight when my parents, actually  two moms, divorced. I was born through insemination and really don't care who the donor is. I love both my mom. They’re both beautiful, sexy and no one can notice they're gay. My biological mother, whom I call Mama Darlyn is a high paid lawyer. She's intelligent but very bossy sometimes and she could actually be the man of the house or the father in a heterosexual family. Everyone in the community knows she's a lesbian but she was the first to have a baby. My other mom, whom I called mommy Sasha is kind hearted and lovely mom. She loves me so much. She works as a director and producer in many series and movies. They’re living such a good time until my eight birthday.

I and mommy Sasha have the same birthday and mama Darlyn have decided that her birthday present for us is a new family member. Mommy Sasha wanted her own baby and I wanted a new younger sibling so they asked a close friend of them, whom I call uncle Drei to be their donor and he agreed to. Uncle Drei is a good man, he work as a writer in mommy Sasha's TV series. I could actually like him as my father, but then, it will actually hurt mommy Sasha's heart if I tell that but what really happen was not mommy Sasha's heart who's broken but actually my own biological mom, mama Darlyn.

Mama Darlyn planned on buying mommy Sasha a special gift which I am also a part of it. We, mama Darlyn and I, decided to give mommy Sasha the wooden cabinet she always wanted. She even decided to call the best woodcrafter for that gift and but on the day of our birthday started it all. I really never knew what happened back then. I was enjoying the time eating at the backyard with all my friends and family when I both saw them leaving the room, quarrelling.  I also saw uncle Drei get out the room and stop my two moms. Mama Darlyn was so angry and mommy Sasha burst out in tears. That's when I saw uncle Drei hugged her, like her real lover.

I don't want to go to any conclusions about mommy Sasha and Uncle Drei but it turn out that it's true, after the fight, mommy Sasha left with Uncle Drei. Mama Darlyn was left alone. She tried to stop her tears for falling but she can't. She went back to the room. It was a sign that the party is over.

For the first time, the whole house was silent; there is no laughter, nothing. I knock on mama Darlyn's room "Ma, can I go in? I'm afraid" I said as I open the door. I saw mama Darlyn weeping her tears "Come here, you can sleep beside me" she said while patting the other side of the bed where mommy Shasa usually sleeps. I saw ma again, trying not to cry. It was also the first time I realize, she was not strong as she was. She's vulnerable when not with mommy Sasha. I hugged her and then she burst out of tears. I can feel her sorrow and pain. "Thank you" she said.

A few weeks later, when I got home from school, I saw mommy Sasha in the house. I was happy to see her again but she looks sad. I saw her packing all her things. Mama Darlyn was also there,  watching mom pack. She looked at me "I'm sorry" she said as she walks out the house. I know what's happening. I know she's leaving us. I look at ma, she's quiet and after a few minute, I heard a sigh from her. She looked at me "Let' have dinner outside" she said and smiles. I should be angry at her for just letting mom go away but I can't. She's showing she's strong but I know she's really soft in the inside. I smiled back at her "Alright, I want burger and fries" I said as I hold her hand. We could still be happy.