Chapter Extra Part 3

(Considerations)

(Sunday - 6:30am)

Mr. Higel stops the elevator from closing as he sees Gary running to reach it.

"Good Morning" Mr. Higel greeted

"Good Morning Sir" Gary greeted back

"You’re early today"

"Yah. I have an early photo shoot at the network studio. You’re early too Mr. Higel."

"I have a meeting with the network president. We’ll be discussing some important manners"

"Two more episodes and The Paper Smith will end the season right?"

 "Yup and we’re still delayed for shooting the last episode"

"Why?"

"I’m still thinking if Clea’s character will leave or not"

"What?"

The elevator opens "I’ll be going now" Mr. Higel said as he walks out

"Wait" Gary called but Mr. Higel already went in to the president’s room. "Shit!"

"Francisco" Mr. Higel was greeted by the big boss "Congratulations for winning in the Golden Palm" the big boss shake hands with him

"Thank you" he said as they take their seat. He looked at the big boss.

"You’re here regarding the show, the Paper Smith?" he asked

"Yes. We’re two more episodes and the Paper Smith will end its season"

"I see. I also got news that Clea’s character will be exiting?"

"Yes. It’s because Kerstan is back"

"Why? I love her character"

"Her character only evolves with Serena and now that Kerstan is back, she’ll be out casted"

"It’s okay to have a quadrangle"

"Serena’s character is bisexual. So if she’s having two women, she will look like a lesbian"

"But she’s a lesbian from the start"

"She’s not; she’s also romantically involved with Artero"

"But she chooses Kerstan rather than Artero"

"That’s why Kerstan died"

"And that’s why people hated the show after that. And Glenda came, people loves her. So why are you letting a good character out of the show? " The big boss said "and when Kerstan goes back, there’s this aura of hatred and rivalry between the characters that makes the show interesting"

"But the point sir is that we want Serena to be bisexual"

"I know that and another one interesting in the show is Ruther’s character" the big boss looked at Mr. Higel. "He has a big crush on Glenda and they have chemistry."

"Yes sir, I could see that well but we’re limited in storylines. Did you forget sir that… we only had two episodes left and we’re not still renewed for second season? "

"Of course I’ll renew the Paper Smith for second season but I want Ruther and Glenda’s storyline becomes visible before the season end. So, how about I order another 12 episodes for season 1? "

"That would definitely be…"

"I demand Clea’s character to stay!" Gary yelled as he barge in the room.

"I’m sorry sir, he just won’t listen" the secretary said "I’ve called the security"

"She’s one of the best actresses in the world and I love her" Gary yelled

Mr. Higel and the big boss were in shock as they looked at each other. Then they laughed at him.

"What?" Gary said. "It’s not a laughing matter"

The security came and took Gary.

"I told you. They love Clea" the big boss said

Gary was sitting outside the network

"You make a scene out there" Mr. Higel said

"I beg you Mr. Higel." He said and knelt in front of Mr. Higel. "Please, don’t let her go"

"You have feelings for her?"

"So what if I have? It doesn’t mean you won’t reconsider her."

"So what if I won’t?"

"Then tell me what will I do for you to consider?" he asked

Mr. Higel smiled, took out a business card and a pen and gave it to Gary."I want you to write and sign in the back that you’ll agree to have your full service in the Paper Smith for free"

"It’s a deal" Gary agreed and writes down. "Here it is" he said and reached the card

"Good. By the way, before you barge in, the president just reconsider Clea’s character"

"What?!"

"I want you in my set tomorrow for a photo shoot promotion" Mr. Higel smiled and leaves.

"He blackmails me" Gary yelled at the phone

I laughed as I heard his story. "But I salute you, giving everything without second thought for Clea"

"That’s how much I…" he said as he stops talking

"What’s the matter?"

"I’ll call you after" Gary said as he hangs the phone. He smiled. In front of him is Clea

"Can we talk?" Clea asked

"Sure. Do you want to have coffee? "

"Yah. I would like to. "