Chapter 3: Relationships - Love is sweet

We still have few more scenes to shoot in different location. I have already talked to Mrs. Michaels and allow me for few absences for a week. After all, I manage my own time. "The kiss" turns out fine. And after admitting my attraction to her, we manage to go on a date. But what bothers me most, is that I don't want our relationship to go beyond it.

I was waiting for my scene when my phone rings. It's an unregistered number. "Hello?" I answered

"Already missed me?" said the other line. I recognize this husky, brisk voice, It’s Gary.

"Should it be the other way around?" I said and smiles.

"Then, I miss you" he said

I laughed. "How are you? When will you coming back?" I ask.

"Well, I'm still stuck here for few days. I'll just surprise you when I come back" he said "and you? How are you?"

"Well, we're still shooting for a few scenes.” I said "its fun but I don't want to act anymore, being in a series is tiring" I complained

"So just be my model. You look more enticing and captivating rather than models here. If only I could snatch you there and bring you here, I should have"

He's sweet as ever. I smiled, flattered.

"Andy! It's your turn" the director called. It was my scene with Cass. She was watching me.

"Yah, I'll be there" I shouted, covering the mouthpiece of my phone "I need to go" I said as I go back to Gary

"Alright, take care" he said

"I missed you" I said lastly as I cut the call. I walk towards Cass.

"Who's on the phone?" she asked with a tone

"Gary" I answered and smiles at her.

"Alright! Action!" I heard the director shouted.

It was Cass line. Everyone was waiting for her to speak. "I'm sorry I forgot my line" she said.

"It's "You should took it... It's for" says the script reader

"It' for your protection... Yah yah, got it" she said

She was unusual today. It's like she's not herself. The director announced a 30 minutes break after our scene.

"Are you alright? You don't look well" I said

"I'm fine. It's just too hot in here. I'll just go to the bathroom" she said and walks away.

A few minutes later as I went to the bath room, I found Cass stepping out. Her eyes are red. "Hey, are you really alright?" I asked as I touched her face and looked at her eyes. "Does your eyes hurts?"

"I said I'm fine, something just gets in my eyes."

I smiled "Okay"  I said, "Uhm,  do you want to have lunch with me?"

"I... Want to but something comes up, okay, I'm gonna go." she said

Something is wrong with her.

When I went home, ma was just getting out of her car "You're early ma" I said

"Yup, just lost a case" she said

"That's too bad" I said as I get out

"Not really. It' a divorce case and as we we're discussing and arguing, they kissed each other. Poof, case closed." she said

"That was epic."

"And you? Why are you early?"

"I only did a few lines and Cass went home early. She's not doing well, she was not like herself. Maybe because of her eyes, it was red and teary when I saw her went out of the bathroom" I slowed down "Anyway," I smiled "Gary called me and said he misses me"