Chapter 9: Confessions- Love and Broken Promises

I speed up my car when I saw the time. It's already past 9. Olivia will definitely get mad at me.

I arrive home at 9:14 in the evening. I hurried to the front door but there's no one there. I looked around and then took my phone.

"Andy!!!" someone called from ma's veranda. It's Olivia.

"Sorry, I got late. There was a delay in the shoot." I apologize and walks forward her.

"It's alright. Your mother found me and invited me in. She's a nice person." she said

We went inside, "Good evening ma" I said and kissed her.

"Where were you? You made your boss wait for you." ma said

"There was this delay in the set" I said "We should move in the house" I looked at Olivia. "Let's go"

"I started something, you could check it for any revisions." Olivia said and opened her laptop. She shows me the files she made. I studied it and made some revisions.

"Do you have coffee? Mind if I barge in to your kitchen?" she asked

"Yup. It's in the third cabinet from the left. Feel free" I said not taking my eyes off the laptop.

After a few hours of discussions and revisions, I lay my head on the sofa. My head hurts.

"You should take a rest. We still have tomorrow." Olivia said "I should go home"

I looked at my watch "It's 1 in the morning already, you should stay and rest here. I have extra pajamas for you to wear" I offered.

She looked at me "Alright" she said

I accompanied her to my room "You could sleep here."

"And you?"

"I'll sleep in the sofa."

"Come on, the room is big. The bed is big"

"No, you're my boss, you should sleep here. I'm going down." I said and took one pillow and a blanket from the cabinet. "Goodnight" I said and went down.

I woke up 6 in the morning. I can smell some fried eggs and bacon. I stood up and walk in the kitchen.

"Hey, good timing. I made breakfast. I kinda dug your ref" she said "Oh, there no more eggs left."

I smiled. "It's alright. Thank you for the breakfast." I said and sit.

After eating, Olivia bids farewell, "I should go, I know you still have a shoot." she said "And I'm thinking of bringing some clothes this evening so that we could go straight to the meeting tomorrow. Is it okay to have a sleepover again?"

"No problem at all" I said.

--at the studio,

"Morning" Gary greeted

"You look happy. Something happened?" I asked

He only smiled at me.

"Gary! You're keeping something"

"No I'm not. Come on, we're going to start shooting already. I only got an hour for this. I'm limiting my service for this free shoot"

I smiled "I told you, he's one hell of a guy" I refer to Mr. Higel who also blackmails me.

"I should have listened to you" he said as he laughs.

We started the photo shoot around 9,

"Hey you, Ruther guy" Gary called "Will you lighten the hug?" he said as Ruther guy and Clea was posing. "Just don't touch her too much alright"