Chapter 40

New Chapter!

ENJOY! :D

*****

CHAPTER 40

SATURDAY

 “Oh my gosh.....what’s the point?!” I sigh exasperated as I flop down onto one of the stools in the dressing room crossing my arms...

“Because Lexi.....we need to make a good impression” Mom replies “You can’t just turn up in a shirt and ripped jeans! God knows what they would think then...” She shakes her head and I just roll my eyes, so what? I’ll rather wear that than what she’s trying to make me wear....

“Just....please go try this one on...” Mom sighs holding out the kinda puffy dress towards me “Last one I promise...just try this on..”

I glare at the light coloured dress my mom’s holding out to me and with an annoyed sigh I grab it out her hand “Fine...” I grumble walking into one of the changing cubical things for about the fricken tenth time!

I hate shopping.

I absolutely despise it.

I mean why would troop around endless shops just to buy clothes? It’s pointless...like what the hEll?!

Grumbling to myself still annoyed that my mom was able to force me to come with her today....it’s already the weekend, and didn’t I say I hope it doesn’t come quick?...yeah well fat chance of that not happening...cus before I knew it BAM...it’s the weekend......and I’m shopping...

Gross.

Now if I was shopping for clothes that I would actually wear...then..yeah...that’s a different story, but not much cus I don’t bother trying things on, ever, I just grab things I like the look of and then ta da...I buy it...

But this...this...this takes the absolute pi-

“You done yet Lex!?” Mom calls over from the other side of the door “Daisy’s here and wants to see too!”

I roll my eyes and tug the one strapped dress up, it may have one strap, but I would hardly call it a strap because it’s thin as piece of string!....useless...

“Alright....alright...” I mumble a reply to my mom as I adjust the itchy dress around me scrunching my nose up at how uncomfy this is......

“Come on!” My mom knocks on the door chirpily, being impatient...

“Okay...” I nearly snap “Gosh...” I mutter and unlock the door yanking it open and giving my mom an annoyed look....

“There I tried it on, now I’m taking it off...because I hate dresses and they hate me....we just don’t go, a bit like jam and pickle-“ I start to ramble but get cut off by my mom

“No...” She says shaking her head a smile appearing at her lips as she steps towards me, her eyes scanning over my dress “That’s the one” She smiles looking back up to meet my eyes “Don’t you think Daisy?”

“Yes!” Comes Daisy reply who’s standing behind my mom and she’s grinning “Definitely” She nods

I frown and pull back from my mom “What?...no...I’m not-“ I cut myself off as I turn around thou, looking at my reflection in the mirror....something I didn’t do while getting changed as I wasn’t paying attention...