Chapter 62

I'M SO SORRY!

So, so Sorry for delay! I have been busy, had things to do and been caught up :/ also I've had trouble coming up with what to write, it's hard because I kinda know what I want, but just can't type it out and create a chapter out of it....Urrg..I need inspiration AND motivation....

Annywaay....I love you guys....yes you the ones reading right now. You make me happy...that I am actually doing something right :)...thank you. <3

Aha, it’s a bit weird, I’m writing this story set in America....yet I live in the UK and don’t know much about America.... haha :P ..so weird writing ‘mom’ instead of ‘mum’ ahah :P oh well.....but do point out mistakesss please if I make any! :D

Baha....from writing this......I really want a twin ;) ahah.....think it’ll be pretty weird..but cool...

Oh and I can’t really remember what day it will be for the story...think it’s like a Saturday?...erm..not sure...but let’s stick with that :)

ANYWAY

Some Noah and Lexi acttiooonnn :)

you've waited long enough.....

ENJOY!

CHAPTER 62

**********************************

“Wake up! Wakey up!” A voice chirps in my ear, a weight jumping up and down on me...

I groan, a frown forming on my face as I peel my eyes open...

“Lexwi! Wake up!”

“Tom...” I grumble feeling the small four year old bouncing onto my body...

“Seeeeeeffffff!” Tom shouts, his jumping form moving onto the body next to me.

“Come oonn! Wakey up!”

I groan peeling my eyes open and rubbing them as I see the grinning face belonging to the excited four year old.

Why on earth is he so excited in the morning?

“Tom...” I groan still feeling sleeping and wanting to sleep “What are you doing?”

I hear him giggle, stopping that bouncing –thank god- and sits in between me and Seth...who’s slowly waking up as well...

“We’re going to the fair todaaay!” He cheers, those baby blue eyes wide with excitement as he then starts bouncing again...

I let out a sigh....of course..that’s why he’s excited...

“Yes....we are Tommy....” I say kicking my legs out from the covers “But not until later....” I let out a sigh, rubbing my eyes again and sitting up “So you didn’t have to wake us up...” I grumble, but Tom either doesn’t hear or ignore it and continues to grin excitedly, bouncing on the spot.

I hear another chuckle, one coming from my twin beside me and hear the bed springs creak as he climbs out of bed..

“Come on Tom, let’s go get some breakfast yea?” I hear Seth say, getting Tom’s attention

“Yeah!” Tom cheers, jumping to his feet and reaching out to Seth...

Chuckling, he takes Tom, leading him towards the door with him yapping away happily about god knows what....