Chapter 29

New Chapter!

Firstly, DEDICATED to PrincessImaDork.......one of a few people who's told me they love this story :) and it always makes me smile when I get told that :) <3 youuu! :)

Another thing....

Wow...wow! I love you guys! Whoever's reading, commenting, fanning and voting this story! I love ya! The last time I checked how many readers this had...which was about last time uploaded...it was over 24,000....now its over 26,000! AHH! Soo happy! :D Might not seem much...but I never thought that many people would read this! :) THANK YOU THANK YOU!

.....and now I feel bad for not uploading quicker... :/....but! I tried making it up by making this chapter a bit longer! :) so hope you enjoy!

--------> song on the side.....been in my head all day :P <3

I love yaaa! :D <3333333   :P

ENJOY!

OOH quick questionn!

would you guys want a different characters POV at all to make it more interesting?? I was thinking maybe Seth??? :)

Let me know what you think in a comment below! :) <3

Now you may enjoy! :)

*******************

CHAPTER 29

Two weeks later....

It’s been two weeks, two average weeks since we went to the beach, and not much has happened....well I say not much as basically all it involves is school.....which I’ll admit has become better, as I’ve got used to my lessons now...and well...it’s not so bad....it’s kinda growing on me.....oh but that’s not the only thing that’s growing on me....

Annoying, most members of the Dean family are too.

Hayden, Noah, Morgan and Darren, NOT April as she’s still her snarky self...but the other four....well.....they aren’t....that bad....especially the younger ones.

Morgan and Darren are really sweet, Darren’s adorable as he’s shy and Morgan’s cute and lively, reminding me of the twins.

Hayden, well really he’s just like another big brother to me, always taking the other’s side when we argue and picking on me...but I’m used to it...and he’s not so bad from what I first thought, and seems to get along well with Evan and Chris....

And Noah, hmm well....he’s a little different....still his unbelievably annoying self but also has those more caring sides of him like back at the beach...but then that goes and he’s still a jerk....

And I’m not even gunna bother talking about April.....there’s not much to say....and quite frankly....I’ll rather not speak about her, she just gets on my nerves every time....