Chapter 42 (PART 2)

New Chapter!

FIRST thing I gotta say...is A YEAR AGO! I started Wattpad! :).... But yeah...and also....the story’s reached 60,000 read! THANK YOU! <333

Oh my god! I’m so, so, so, so sorry! Late upload again!....Gosh, I’m so sorry...hate having to make you guys wait :/

But..yeah...it can’t really be helped....I’ve been in the crappiest moods for most of the week, and still a to be honest, and for why?...well...that’s too long to write :L...but Seeing that this story has reached 60,000 reads...that cheered me up a bit...and I’ hoping reading and seeing you guys comment and vote will cheer me up more :)

Also...my mood might have possibly affect this chapter, I’m not sure...could have, so I apologise if this chapter isn’t that good.....I’m soooorrry...I’ just not really in the mood...buy tea....try to be :)

Annnd...well these ideas I’ve got...see to get stuck in my head and I can never get it written out how I want...so I start again...and again...which is another reason for these delays :(...sooo I’ve gotta sort that out, and come up with a good flowing plot :)

Not much drama in this as I wanted...but I couldn’t make it work :(...so hopefully will next time..

Do you think I should carry this on with a PART 3...or carry it on into CHAPTER 43??? :)

Annywayss....THANKYOU guys! I LOVE YOU!..whosever reading, voting and commenting...I love you lots! :) <333

ENJOY this chapter...hopefully :)

***************

CHAPTER 42 (PART 2)

Oh my gosh, if I had one wish right now...I would wish for Abby, Charlie and Nathan to be here...because then at least I’ll have some normal people to talk to!

Instead of scrambled up brains of stupid teenagers, including my brothers.....and no offense to the little ones...but they’re not really ‘talkative’ material as all they wanna do is run around the place...not that I’m really complaining thou, because it’s pretty amusing to watch.

“Tom!” I gasp eyes slightly widening as I peer over to the four year old crouched on the floor and smearing some kind of food – looking like cake, all over it “You don’t do that...” I try to scold him moving over and picking him up, but failing at scolding as I bit my lip to hold back a smirk that’s forming on my face, because even I find that a bit funny, and honestly, don’t really care that he’s just spread food all over the floor...meh, the amount of money these people have could properly afford to replace the whole floor and still have enough to fly across the world and back.

Posh tw*ts.

Tom just grins up at me, obviously sensing that I’m not really mad at him..and I chuckle at his adorable face and ruffle his hair allowing him to run off again....

Oh but it’s not like I’m letting him run loose...no..I’m letting him run off, towards a bunch of other little kids his age, because like I said before..there’s kids here all ages...and a few around Tom’s age....and all those kids are over in a corner getting kept entertained by a few workers...and guess who’s sat with them like a complete loser?

Yup, me.

And what makes it worse, is that it was my choice to be here...well kinda. As this is really the only place that I’m more comfortably with to be, seeing as my brothers are off somewhere still tryin to pull girls......