Chapter 60

New Chapter!

Yay I’ve uploaded! Sorry for the delaaaayy...I’ve started back at college the other week soo yeaahhh.....and also was finding it hard to think of what to write....

But anyway...hope you all had a good New Year!....Hopefully this year will be good!

Annywaay......hope you enjoy this!..... I’ve been losing interested on this story...but It sucks cus I don’t want to stop writing it!...many of you have said you like or love this book...which is great!....it’s just I need something to happen...to give me motivation and interest to write more chapters...to know what to write about...

Anyway...here you goo....

ENJOY!

CHAPTER  60

*****

“Whooa! That sure is a buzz! Let’s go again!”

I smirk at my brother, before jumping on his back “Yeah!” I shout “Let’s go!” I grin, wrapping my arms around his neck so I don’t fall and hearing him chuckle beneath me...

“Guys! Where are you going?!” Chris shouts after us, us meaning me and Evan......as we’ve already been hours here, and have met back up with the boys about a couple hours ago, and since have been going on rides after rides...

What took so long you may wonder, well simple, the queuing of the lines.....oh and plus walking around with a bunch of over excited boys, that seem to stop at every singly food stand or game stand going.....but I’m not complaining...no...because actually it was a lot of fun....

“We’re going on again!” I shout back laughing as Evan approaches the entrance of this crazy upside down spinning ride that is pretty insane and get’s your blood pumping, wanting to go on again, and again, loving the buzz it gives....

“Uh, no, no.....” Chris catches us up shaking his head “Dude aren’t you forgetting something?....” Chris gives Evan a look, which causes me to narrow my eyes at, knowing that look....

“Oh!” Evan pipes up remembering... “Oh..yeah..” A sly smirk creeps across his face “Sorry Lex....looks like you’re on your own...”

I gape at him as he drops me from his back, turning to Chris with that look on his face....

“Evan...” I frown at him, glancing between him and Chris “Why? Where you two going?” I ask, even though somewhere in my mind, I already know the answer....

Throwing me those familiar smirks, I just narrow my eyes at them, turning my head and see all the others catching us up....eh, well at least I won’t actually be on my own...

“Come on Lex...” Blake chuckles coming up to me “We’re all hungry, let’s get some food....leave these two too....entertain themselves...” Blake smirks slightly towards the two boys, and I roll my eyes, needing no further explanation about what they’re going to do...it’s obvious.

Going to meet up with some girls...

Blech...

“Fine....whatever...”I shrug, letting Blake guide me away, throwing a glance to the two boys first, before we join everyone else, and everyone else meaning Blake, Seth, Noah, April, Nathan, Charlie and Abby, and Hayden decided to be sneaky and join Evan and Chris....

Pffft....

I’m surprised Blake didn’t go to be honest, but no doubt if I tell him too...he would insist staying with us.....