Chapter 21

New chapter!

So, so sorry for the long wait......but hopefully you'll enjoy it :)

THANKYOU for everyone who's read/voted this story! :) got over 11, 000 reads! thank you soo much! :) LOVE YA <3

Not very long chapter I'm afraid.....and not much happens...just some sister/brother bond :) :P

OH BTW I've changed what Lexi wears to the beach in the previous chapter (sorta) :P just to let you know.....so if you wanna see just go back and read :) but it's not that much difference :P

Anywayyy......

ENJOY!!

*******************************************************

CHAPTER 21

I lift up the bucket slowly, careful not to ruin it and smile as Tom is kneeling eagerly next to it.

“Ooohh....wow” He grins as I pull the bucket fully off revelling a perfect sand castle.

“That’s amazing Lex! I wanna make one!” Tom jumps up beaming and I smile pacing him the bucket.

He dumps some sand into it, pressing it down to make it compressed and then flips it over patting the top of it with his small hand.

“Ahhh ha! Lexi look!” Tom chirps pulling the bucket off to revel and identical sand castle to mine and he looks proud of it.

I smile chuckling slightly and stand up off the sand brushing my shorts off “Yeah, yea you did Tom” I ruffle his hair “How about you make some more while I go get us an ice cream?” I raise my eyebrow at him

His blue eyes flash happily and he nods enthusiastically dropping to his knees and scooping up some more sand.

I smile to myself at how cute he looks and turn around heading up the beach...

“Oi Lexi wait up!” I hear Chris shout from behind me and turn to see him running up from the sea, water dripping of him and he grabs a towel rubbing at his hair as he catches me up....

I smirk slightly at him as he’s just come out the sea and has messed his hair up....

“Wait up, I’m coming with ya” He pants slightly and I start walking again...

“why?” I eye him suspiciously...

Chris laughs smirking down at me “Nothing bad I swear” he holds his hands up and I roll my eyes “I’m helping you get the ice creams” He smiles

I raise an eyebrow “Why? I’m only getting Tom one”

He smirks “Yea but the other boys want some”

I chuckle shaking my head as I should have guessed that.

We walk up the sand laughing as usual and towards the small huts that are around the beach.

“So...tell me...what do you think of April?” Chris asks as we line up in the short queue for the ice creams

I groan rolling my eyes “why ask that? Isn’t it pretty obvious” I cross my arms over my chest.

Chris laughs “Yeah, but that’s what I’m asking” He glances down at me “You obviously don’t like her....but why?”

I nearly choke on my own saliva; did he really just ask that? Ask why I don’t like that fake b*tch!?