Chapter 47

New chapter!

I really wanted to post! :) I think it’s early....so yay! :D

Sorry if it’s a little short....have a feeling it might be :/...buuutt.....there’s things to come ;)

ALSO I’m tempted to start possibly uploading maybe the first chapter of one of my Fan fics maybe?...as I’m like really excited yet anxious to know what people will think :)...

I’m also working on those extra chapters of the different characters POV...soo keep a look out for them! :)

Anyway...thank you for all your comments! For reading....I love you! And please carry on! :D

ENJOY!

****************

CHAPTER 47

Tom is coming home today.

After staying another night, for rest, he’s allowed to come home today.

And I’m excited to see him, even thou we visited him yesterday after his surgery, I’m still excited

But thou, right now..... my moods been dampened as right now I’m talking to Seth.

Talking to Seth about April.

“So....your literally going out with her?” I ask staring at my twin who’s led across my bed

“Yes...” He sighs, answering for like the billionth time as I keep asking the same thing...

“Sorry....” I roll my eyes before sighing heavily.. “I just can’t help it....it’s something to get my head around...” I mumble...

“How?” Seth asks sitting up on the bed looking to me expecting an answer...

I shrug looking away from him, biting the inside of my check, not really wanting to say what I was originally gunna say..

“Because...”I trail off before carrying on when he gives me a pointed look..

“Because it’s...well..her!” I shrug flapping my arms and sighing, finding it hard to explain..

Seth sighs looking down and is quiet for a moment before he speaks up...

“You know I’m sorry Lex...” He says “For not telling you...” Lifting his head he meets my gaze “I really am, but you know....I wasn’t sure myself...and I didn’t want to tell you anything until I was completely sure...”

I puff a deep sigh, keeping eyes down “I know...” I mumble out....still finding this whole thing not to my liking...

But hey, it’s not for me to say. I’m being selfish....if this is what Seth wants....then I shouldn’t stop him.

No matter how much I dislike who he’s dating...

There could be some side to her that’s different

Pfft heck no, I’ll believe that when I see it.

“Just please Lex...” Seth breaks my out of my thoughts again “Please can you just give her a chance?...I like her okay?.....isn’t that enough?”

Looking him in his eyes I see the sincerity, he does like her....enough to date her.

Puffing a sigh once more I nod my head “Alright...” I mutter agreeing to him “I’ll give her a chance....”